"I MUST BREAK" THIS PODCAST

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: "I MUST BREAK" THIS PODCAST

Postby bomaz on 11 Jun 2019, 12:48

Another good one :D Thanks for your work.
bomaz

Postby Jox on 12 Jun 2019, 11:48

Probably one of your best interviews yet.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby savagesketch on 02 Jul 2019, 05:05

Latest episode is here in which Brenton Haysom joins me once again to discuss the absolute abomination that is AGENT RED! I never thought I'd be getting to discussing this one, but it's a necessity, especially as we chart the highs and lows of D's impressive career. If you haven't seen AGENT RED, it's one of the lows... way lows... But that didn't stop us from having fun; we decided to crack open some cold ones to get through this one. :lol: Enjoy!

https://imustbreakthispodcast.wordpress ... agent-red/

Please feel free to rate and review the show on iTunes, as well as leave a review!
savagesketch

Postby savagesketch on 29 Aug 2019, 05:08

This month's episode is here! This time, we're chatting 2001's HIDDEN AGENDA! Craig Cohen, the host of the SlyCast was gracious enough to join the show once again to help me make sense of this convoluted film of Dolph's from the early 2000's. It's not one of Lundgren's better films, but it's still loads better than AGENT RED. Craig and I still had fun chatting this one; check it out!

https://imustbreakthispodcast.wordpress ... en-agenda/

Please feel free to rate and review the show on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever else you go to subscribe! Reviews are greatly appreciated!
savagesketch

Previous

Return to General Discussion