Dolph is at it again

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph is at it again

Postby Jox on 16 Jan 2009, 11:32

Cool article
"The Swedish Action Star's Career is Taking a Great New Turn"
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=40
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jack Caine on 17 Jan 2009, 19:31

That's great news! Dolph is having a cinematic resurrection and media is finally starting to realize that he isnt' a dam melon-headed muscle-bound bad actor! Screw great, this news is fantastic!
"I come in peace!"
"But you go in pieces, a**hole!"
Jack Caine

Postby Mosquito on 19 Jan 2009, 00:36

It's not only a great and sympathetic article, it also contains an accolade for Jox:

This NU Image production seems to have a budget that's above average, and what it also has, is an extremely ambitious homepage, and the promo and teaser for Command Performance sure are fun and look promising.

Congrats!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 20 Jan 2009, 16:07

Yeah that's nice, I hope there's more talk about it as we go along (ok we're not playing in the same league, but wasn't the same kind of stuff Peter Jackson was doing for THE LORD OF THE RINGS?)
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph is at it again

Postby Luigi on 22 Jan 2009, 01:58

We have seen a revival of Dolph here in Sweden. I get the impression that before the radio show a lot of people took him for an over-the-top kind of guy. However that has now changed as a lot of people have started to really like him. He has gotten great press in the biggest news papers, and it is almost like the 80s again. TV are showing his films a lot more than before, and there is a great hype for Command Performance. Almost everyone I talk to who has seen the trailer are pumped for this movie!
Luigi

Return to General Discussion