What new movie would you like to see?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What new movie would you like to see?

Postby Warchild on 24 Apr 2010, 10:07

I watched Mad Max the other day and i was thinking it would be so awesome if dolph could make a similar movie, i mean there is alot of apocalyptic movies but mad max is a classic :D
Warchild
Regular

Postby Jox on 24 Apr 2010, 11:19

I think that at the time of THE PUNISHER, Dolph thought it as a kind of MAD MAX (except for the apocalyptic world) and actualy he does have the same costume designer and other crew members I believe...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Warchild on 14 Sep 2010, 00:38

I saw OutLander yesterday and i was blown away how good this movie was, the sci-fic with the viking era worked so well, the script was really good, what i enjoyed the most was the viking characters how well casted they were and how believable the sets were and costumes and characters.

This is the kinda viking movie i would love to see Dolph make, Jox has Dolph ever seen this movie, i don't know if Dolph is into sci-fic but this movie could give great ideas if he ever decided to make a Viking movie.
Warchild
Regular

Postby Jox on 14 Sep 2010, 01:45

If Dolph ever makes a viking movie, he is not gonna mess with sci-fi because this is his culture, he's too much in love with history and usually prefers realism.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Warchild on 14 Sep 2010, 03:00

I agree i don't want Dolph to make a viking sci-fic, i meant the viking characters, the costumes and sets in the movie Outlander was pretty well done, i really cared for the characters in the movie, like Ron pearlman was bad ass as Gunnar.
Warchild
Regular

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 14 Sep 2010, 20:38

I'd love to see Dolph appear in a period piece. Maybe something directed by Ridley Scott or the like... even though his latest entry Robin Hood was absolutely dreadful. Gladiator is still.. along with Braveheart.. the benchmark of all things period piece. I think I read somewhere not too long ago that Dolph was up for the role of ex-Glad champ Tigris in Gladiator but he turned down the role or it was offered to Arnold's butt buddy Sven-Ole Thorsen instead.
"It's Jesus time!"
GeneralMcFaiL

Postby Jox on 20 Sep 2010, 18:59

Hell yeah!
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion