Dolph in my doublebed in Japan

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph in my doublebed in Japan

Postby Anji-san on 21 Apr 2009, 00:33

Hi everyone!

I'm Anji-san and I sometimes help out Luigi with the Dolph blog at VK.se, the Swedish Dolph blog that he started. Now I have also registered here at Dolph Ultimate in order to catch up on the latest gossip about Sweden's biggest action star, and I just figured I should introduce myself and say hi! :)

I may not be the most active of us three who work with the blog I admit, but in about 2 month's time I will have the pleasure of going to Japan. Once there, I will make sure to cover all important stuff that has to do with Dolph in Japan, so if you're interested in hearing what ordinary people in a far-off country such as Japan have to say about Dolph, don't hesitate to drop by our blog. Since the interviews will be in Japanese or English, I think we'll post them in English with a Swedish translation, and that way other people than just Swedish can read and enjoy them!

It's even simpler than before to visit out blog now (man I feel sleezy promoting the blog like this... :oops: ) by clicking our oh-so-flammable banner in either Luigi's or my signature :arrow: and you'll be transported instantly to it. :D

Well I think that'll be all for now at least. I'll be trolling these forums from now on and enjoy the Dolphy environment that is set here!

Have a good one guys!
Anji-san
Anji-san

Re: Dolph in my doublebed in Japan

Postby Jox on 21 Apr 2009, 01:25

Cool thanks!

Well I believe Japan used to be one of Dolph's strongest markets (pretty much all released theatrically up until THE PEACEKEEPER).

If you know some good movie shops I might ask you to try locating some memorabilia items I 'm looking for ;)
Jox
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion