Burglars in Dolph's House

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Burglars in Dolph's House

Postby leigh1975 on 27 Apr 2009, 00:20

Actually, it's not as amusing as the papers make it out to be, when you consider the article's notes on Dolph's wife's trauma. If we can get a message out to Dolph, perhaps we can send him and his family all the best wishes from the members of this site. :(
leigh1975

Postby Moltisanti on 27 Apr 2009, 00:40

Scary story. Sounds like his wife is okay physically but hopefully she'll recover quick from the emotional strain something like this can cause.

Glad that his children weren't around, or at least there's no mention of them in the article so I hope that's the case.
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby Luigi on 27 Apr 2009, 11:09

I can't imagine how she is feeling at this moment. I just hope that she's ok due to the circumstances and that she will get the help she needs.
Luigi

Postby Tom on 27 Apr 2009, 11:55

Quite how the Mail gets hold of this story and the arc of it, I'm not sure. Would a traumatized Anette, really go out of her way to reveal that Burglars stopped what they were doing, upon seeing a photo of Dolph, before running away? I don't see that. If anything, they probably cut short what they were doing before taking things too far, or quit while they were ahead.

I hope she's okay, because it's a horrible experience, and there's such a fine line in those situations, where a line is easily crossed. A rush of blood from one of those guys in the moment, and she could have been seriously hurt or worse. I really hope the kids weren't around either.

I also would not blame Dolph at all, if he pulled out of the Expendables. I hope not, but certainly, he should probably be with his wife for the next few weeks. So hopefully everything has calmed down between now and his shooting dates. He's in the position I suppose that he can afford to hire extra security, but in an area like that which already has it, what the hell were they doing?
Tom
Regular

Postby Jox on 27 Apr 2009, 14:31

Tom wrote:Quite how the Mail gets hold of this story and the arc of it, I'm not sure. Would a traumatized Anette, really go out of her way to reveal that Burglars stopped what they were doing, upon seeing a photo of Dolph, before running away? I don't see that. If anything, they probably cut short what they were doing before taking things too far, or quit while they were ahead.

Good points. Of course this was told into story that would "sound good".

Apparently robberies are pretty common in that area (and I assume around luxury houses and Dolph is not the only celeb over there) and the police there is pretty inefficient.

I feel very bad and awkward about this, being more personally connected to Dolph and having met Anette last summer.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby MikeR on 27 Apr 2009, 15:38

Tom wrote:Quite how the Mail gets hold of this story and the arc of it, I'm not sure. Would a traumatized Anette, really go out of her way to reveal that Burglars stopped what they were doing, upon seeing a photo of Dolph, before running away? I don't see that. If anything, they probably cut short what they were doing before taking things too far, or quit while they were ahead.

Celebrity crime stories almost always start with the police who are only too willing to talk in exchange for some cash. The McCann abduction in Portugal a couple of years ago being really good example.

Horrible news for his family though. Sympathies.

M.
MikeR

Postby Jox on 27 Apr 2009, 16:10

OK, this happened over two months ago, everybody's OK now.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Luigi on 27 Apr 2009, 18:19

Glad they are fine! Too bad the press always try to make it look like it happened yesterday.
Luigi

Postby dolphage on 27 Apr 2009, 18:34

It wasn´t THAT long ago that the Lundgrens (in Dolphs absence) were victims of that "Sleeping gas burglary" thing, was it? Was that last year or in 2007?

So they´ve been robbed twice in a little over a year?

It´s messed up! I can´t even imagine how DL feels about it.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Tom on 27 Apr 2009, 18:42

Typical of the Mail. Well after the fact and made to sound like it happen a couple of nights ago.

Dolph's probably made sure his place is far more secure after that. He can certainly afford to build Fortress Lundgren if he wishes. Sadly places like that will always be targeted, but I'm sure he'll make effort to avoid it.
Tom
Regular

Postby Nathan on 27 Apr 2009, 18:49

It appears a picture of himself was a great deterent haha, however I think he probably needs more than that. I'm glad he's staying put and laying on extra security, shouldn't let these things put him off. It must be really uncomfortable living there knowing that is the second time that has happened. I hope the next time he's there to catch the bastards.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 01 May 2009, 04:57

Dear Dolph,
i am so sad that burglars went into ur house. i don't know the story, i am just finding out here on ur website. i will pray for you and Annette (your wife) that u guys should be okay. please put your faith in GOD's hands. if they want to take ur house, ur car - whatever they want, if they want to destroy your belongings - that isn't what made u so awesome. please don't do anything stupid like shoot the guy or please don't let ur pride/anger get you to do something stupid. all ur fans want u alive and well. maybe one day i will get to meet u in person with my sexy blond German. maybe u can teach him a few karate moves. He's the nicest guy i ever met.
P.S. Dolph, please pray for a boy, make a boy please, propagate the beauty
p.p.s. run away from trouble - that is satan testing u.
P.P.S. please pray to GOD, i will pray for u too. :wink:
evegotbet

Postby dolphage on 01 May 2009, 15:56

evegotbet wrote:p.p.s. run away from trouble - that is satan testing u.
P.P.S. please pray to GOD, i will pray for u too. :wink:

Great. Problem solved then... :?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Warchild on 02 May 2009, 04:22

I'm pretty sure Dolph would have broken their knee caps 8)
Warchild
Regular

Postby Tom on 04 May 2009, 12:18

Dolph to star in Home Alone remake?

http://thehollywoodham.com/wordpress/?p=316

Quite funny.
Tom
Regular

Next

Return to General Discussion