INTERVIEWS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

INTERVIEWS

Postby Jox on 07 Jan 2004, 21:11

Dolph interview (december 31 2003)
here's the link, it's quite interesting
http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/interviews/1053-dolph-lundgren
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Daan on 08 Jan 2004, 01:18

Thanks!
Daan

Postby Mosquito on 08 Jan 2004, 11:55

Yes, that's a nice interview. Wonder how the guy came to that idea because from his description on the left he is doing investigative journalism.

Wuaaa... Dolph likes Tequila. I gave up on that after a bad, bad New Year's night. Well, the night was pretty good actually but the next day was terrible... :? I think I never had a single Tequila since then. There is a bottle in our freezer but it even stayed there when we moved from one city to the other last time. Plus, it is white Tequila and I always preferred the golden one, with orange and cinnamon instead of lemon and salt.

Hope the PETA guys didn't read that part about sedating the horse. They don't have any sense of humour. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby hansson55 on 08 Jan 2004, 13:39

I am not much of tequila man either, I rather have a shot of vodka.

But now perhaps I have to give it one more chance. 8)
hansson55
Regular

Postby Jox on 08 Jan 2004, 15:16

Hey hansson55, I see that you're from Sweden could translate us this article please?
http://www.ths.kth.se/nyheter/osqledaren/2001-2002/06/dolph.html
Jox
Site Admin

Postby hansson55 on 08 Jan 2004, 17:54

Jox wrote:Hey hansson55, I see that you're from Sweden could translate us this article please?
http://www.ths.kth.se/nyheter/osqledaren/2001-2002/06/dolph.html

Well I have read this interview before, Dolph attended at the city hall because he is a former KTH student and he was then interview about that time.

In the interview he tells that he was more interested in training then studding during the first years and that the training didn’t leave much room for alcohol or girls.
But the last years his goals changed and he was then aiming for a scholarship and that year he became the leading student in the school.
Then he talks about how he met Grace Jones in Australia and went to USA after he got another scholarship to study at MIT.
There are a lot of things that we already know, like how he got the part in Rocky and how it changed his plans.

One thing that you probably didn’t know is that he played the Hulk in the KTH students' farce.
hansson55
Regular

Re: Dolph interview (december 31 2003)

Postby hansson55 on 08 Jan 2004, 17:58

In the interview he mention a Swedish project, is there anybody that knows anything about that?
hansson55
Regular

Postby Jox on 08 Jan 2004, 18:03

I know that he had several projects in Sweden http://www.gmrmedia.com/dolph/dolph-in/swedish.html.
Doesn't he mentions a project in India in this article?
Jox
Site Admin

Postby hansson55 on 08 Jan 2004, 18:42

Jox wrote:I know that he had several projects in Sweden http://www.gmrmedia.com/dolph/dolph-in/swedish.html.
Doesn't he mentions a project in India in this article?

Dolph Lundgren says something like:”I am not gone tell what will happen in India, because then you will probably laugh”

That’s all :?
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 08 Jan 2004, 19:07

Hmpf... maybe he attended the grand opening of a supermarket? ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 08 Jan 2004, 20:00

LOL! They would actually report things like that here! This is a small town, but Brad Pitt grew up here and everytime he visits, its crazy. It hasn't been too bad lately, but the year Meet Joe Black opened here, it was nuts. Everyday he was in the paper! We heard stories about him and his brother going to CD warehouse to buy used CD's and him being spotted at the grocery store. His family had to move from their original house and has to live in a gated community to keep to themselves.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 18 Jan 2004, 01:10

it's a nice interview !!!
it will be interesting if Dolph makes films or plays in sweden !!!! and it will be interesting to see him in a comedy , or in a drama !!!!
bomaz

Graham Norton (with clip of Dolph) on the Daily Show!

Postby Dawn on 18 Jun 2004, 06:39

Graham Norton appeared on the Daily Show tonight. Before they came out they showed a video clip of Dolph showing him some moves from the last show he was on. Graham was really funny of course and was plugging his new show on comedy central that starts next Thursday on Comedy Central. Its called "The Graham Norton Effect." I am really looking forward to it and hoping Dolph will appear on the show again, even though its in New York. I'll be waiting! :D
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Dolph interviewed in Metro

Postby preacher on 25 Apr 2005, 11:44

In this saturdays Stockholm-edition of the free daily paper Metro there is a small interview with our hero. Metro is avalible in many cities troughout the world and maybe the interview was in some other editions also...? But probably not.
It´s about him taking on directing and does not include much new.
But there are somethings in there i did not know about so here it is, translated from swedish:

ACTIONHERO DOLPH LUNDGREN TAKES ON DIRECTING
After nearly 30 films as an actionhero, Dolph Lundgren thougt it was time for something else. Now he has decided to also put himself behind the camera.
- I have always thought about directing. Before I have been involved some in the script and I have felt that many of the films I have done could have been better.
It was really more of a coincident that made Dolph choose the directors chair. Before lasts years shooting of "THE DEFENDER" the director got ill and the producers asked Dolph if he would consider the assignment. Evan though the job was harder than he had thought he is pleased he said yes.
-It is more challenging intelectually and creativly, says Dolph Lundgren. Dolph Lundgren would like to continue directing and has some projects in the works. Amongst other things he is working on a warfilm set in Sweden during World War One.
----------------------

Thats it. Interesting about the war movie set in sweden. especially since we where not in the war ;)
But ofcourse there always a story to tell. i don+t think we where as neutral as we like to believe.
preacher
Regular

Postby bomaz on 25 Apr 2005, 15:44

oh yeah !!! a movie abour wwI in sweden ?? :shock: that's a very cool new !!!!
bomaz

Next

Return to General Discussion