INTERVIEWS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: INTERVIEWS

Postby Nathan on 02 Nov 2009, 21:50

Brilliant interview, I love getting shit like this almost every day. It's great to see Dolph get so much coverage, especially on the net, is there any website he hasn't bombarded with interviews and exclusives from CP? He's also really interesting and I share a lot of his views on action movies. One line that had me rolling around with laughter was "There are all different types: Jet Li is the philosopher martial artist, Stallone’s the leader, Jason’s the ladies’ man, and I guess I’m the nutcase." Hahahahahahahaha, I don't think he could have put it better. Keep 'em coming!! :D
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Dolph on "Attack of the Show"!

Postby Jox on 03 Nov 2009, 18:03

Dolph Lundgren Slams In AOTS!

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/po ... -AOTS.html

Watch your back! Action movie legend Dolph Lundgren is making a visit to Attack of the Show tonight to talk about his directorial debut in the film, Command Performance, about a Moscow charity concert falling apart when the headline act gets taken hostage. We'll also find out more about the brains behind all that brawn, with Lundgren's degree in chemical engineering, love for drumming and third degree black belt in karate. Basically, this man can beat us all up both inside the boxing ring and outside the library. Let's hope Kevin Pereira makes it out safe.

Find out more tonight, November 3rd at 7:00pm on Attack of the Show!

Jox
Site Admin

Re: INTERVIEWS

Postby Mosquito on 03 Nov 2009, 23:07

Yeah it's really interesting stuff and it's great to see from those questions that the interviewer knew his stuff. Not one of those boring promo interviews you see a thousand times on different sites. Interesting that he doesn't mention how working with Jet Li was. Does it mean that they didn't get a long that way? Maybe Li didn't like to get tossed, just like Gimli. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Dolph special on AITH podcast!

Postby Jox on 04 Nov 2009, 17:45

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=19110

DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE!

As the post-Halloween episode of Blood Bullets & Broads: The Arrow in the Head Podcast, Eric and I rock it the only way we know how: by taking no prisoners and having the biggest, baddess, most epic guest come on the show to date. Pimping his latest action flick, Dolph Lundgren joins the Podcast, and we can't stop worshiping the ground the man walks on.

The film's called COMMAND PERFORMANCE, and it hits DVD and Blu-ray November 3rd, meaning it's out now at a DVD store near you, and you best go out and pick up a copy if you know what's good for you. During Dolph's stay at the Podcast, he talks about:

How the idea came about for COMMAND PERFORMANCE. One word: Madonna.
Dolph dishes his most influential directors. One word: Stallone.
He talks about his roles in THE EXPENDABLES and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER 3, and what he says will have you counting down the days until both come out.
Dolph entertains us, even though we know we'll never be as manly or badass as he is.

We're still in awe having the great Dolph Lundgren on the Podcast, and we're contemplating shutting the whole show down now as we can't see how anything else can top this. COMMAND PERFORMANCE is an awesome take on the DIE HARD genre of action movies, and a fun ride all around. It was great having the man on and hearing about THE EXPENDABLES and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER 3, and we can't wait to have him on again (he promised he would!).

With that in mind, sit back, relax, download the podcast below, sign up for the RSS feed, subscribe to that shit on iTunes, and get ready for the horrifying experience that is Blood Bullets & Broads: The AITH Podcast with epic special guest Dolph Lundgren!
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph special on AITH podcast!

Postby Mosquito on 04 Nov 2009, 22:03

Darn I first misread it "AICN" but hey, joblo is cool, too, and this announcement sounds more than promising. Will dowload the podcast right away. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Re: Dolph special on AITH podcast!

Postby Jox on 04 Nov 2009, 22:06

Mosquito wrote:Darn I first misread it "AICN" but hey

Actually I'm waiting for an AICN interview to pop out 'cuz I think they did one :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph on Attack of the Show tonight on G4!

Postby Jox on 05 Nov 2009, 20:01

That's right. Dolph Lundgren is coming to Attack of the Show tonight. Yes, we promised you that he'd be here earlier this week but when a small village in Sweden is under seige by a rogue band of ninjas, SOMEONE has to fly over there and save the day.

So do the right thing. Tune in to G4 tonight at 7:00pm to watch Kevin Pereira get his ass kicked talk to Dolph Lundgren about his directorial debut, Command Performance, his recent birthday celebration and more
Jox
Site Admin

Dolph on Fox "Red Eye" tonight

Postby Jox on 06 Nov 2009, 01:52

Two shows tonight for US fans, one on G4's "Attacks of the Show" and one on Fox News "Red Eye"
http://activitypit.ning.com/forum/topic ... ent1377297
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Moltisanti on 06 Nov 2009, 06:13

Here's a link from the AOTS site with Dolph's appearance:

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/moviesandtv/68977/Dolph-Lundgren-Talks-About-His-Movie-Command-Performance.html

He was his typical good-natured self. Can't wait to see him recite that "HOT SOUP!" line in THE EXPENDABLES.
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby bomaz on 06 Nov 2009, 11:13

THAT was an introduction I wasn't expecting.
bomaz

Re: Dolph on Fox "Red Eye" tonight

Postby Moltisanti on 06 Nov 2009, 11:29

Looks like this appearance got scrapped because of coverage of the Ft. Hood shootings.
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby Jox on 06 Nov 2009, 15:15

Bummer, hope they reschedule.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph on "Attack of the Show"!

Postby Mosquito on 06 Nov 2009, 23:00

Very nice! I loved his summary of CP: "Grab a chick, grab the president - the rest is history." :mrgreen:

Also nice idea to have that little training lesson with the host. Wonder how much they practised before the show.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 07 Nov 2009, 01:31

Dolph is back on tonight's show! :D
Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion