The Dolphy blog has been established in Japan!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

The Dolphy blog has been established in Japan!

Postby Anji-san on 16 Aug 2009, 09:48

Yessss, you read correctly! The Swedish blog Dolphbloggen has made the ultimate journey to Japan in order to find out what goes on on the other side of the globe, Dolph-related of course.

So far, Anji-san has found out some disturbing facts, such as that Nagoya sucks when it comes to Dolph. He hopes that Sapporo is better. In fact he is sure of it, any city in Japan is better than Nagoya actually. Once Anji-san finds some relevant evidence of this, he will try to post it here on Dolph-ultimate and stop talking about himself in 3rd person.
Anji-san

Re: The Dolphy blog has been established in Japan!

Postby dolphage on 16 Aug 2009, 15:42

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't travel to Japan SPECIFICALLY to spread the gospel of Dolph Lundgren. Rather, that you're on vacation and decided to also post some DL related stuff for the blog.

But if I'm wrong, and the entire purpose of your journey IS to set up a Japanese branch for the Dolphblog, then it's the most brilliant AND most retarded idea ever!

If we are allowed to make requests I'd like to see you find the Japenes guy who looks the most like Dolph Lundgren and post a picture/video of him.

I'd also like to see random Japanese peolpe saying different classic DL movie lines.

That might be pretty cool.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Luigi on 16 Aug 2009, 16:09

dolphage wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't travel to Japan SPECIFICALLY to spread the gospel of Dolph Lundgren. Rather, that you're on vacation and decided to also post some DL related stuff for the blog.

But if I'm wrong, and the entire purpose of your journey IS to set up a Japanese branch for the Dolphblog, then it's the most brilliant AND most retarded idea ever!

If we are allowed to make requests I'd like to see you find the Japenes guy who looks the most like Dolph Lundgren and post a picture/video of him.

I'd also like to see random Japanese peolpe saying different classic DL movie lines.

That might be pretty cool.

Of course he is there specifically to spread the gospel of Dolph, what else would there be to do there? Japan is all wasteland and funny-talking people. OK... you got us there! He is in Japan not only for Dolph, but also to "study" (that means chasing japanese girls and visiting "all you can drink-bars") in school. From what I've heard he will be there for at least a year, so there's plenty of Dolph related things for him to come up with. At the moment he is on a mission to find the japanese Direct Contact!

I thought your requests were funny and definately something Anji-san should consider doing! Especially trying to find the japanese guy who looks most like Dolph. Could be hard though. Dolph = big, muscular, blonde, no japanese eyes. Average japanese guy= small, lean, black hair, japanese eyes. There's nothing wrong with japanese eyes, hope no one gets offended!
Luigi

Postby Mosquito on 16 Aug 2009, 22:42

Thanks for clearing the Japanese Dolph Lookalike thingie up, Luigi!

I know I shouldn't go totally OT but let me save it by saying that Dolph should direct his own remake of this brilliant Japanese action film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-gGes6qig
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 17 Aug 2009, 09:27

I saw this trailer a while back that's one of the craziest things i've ever seen :mrgreen:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 17 Aug 2009, 14:33

Mosquito wrote:Thanks for clearing the Japanese Dolph Lookalike thingie up, Luigi!

Sarcasm is awesome!

Mosquito wrote:Dolph should direct his own remake of this brilliant Japanese action film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-gGes6qig

Sarcasm again? (double sarcasm)
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 18 Aug 2009, 01:20

So far, Anji-san has found out some disturbing facts
He hopes that
In fact he is sure of it,
Once Anji-san finds some relevant evidence of this
he will try to post it
and stop talking about himself in 3rd person.

.... that's comedy right there! that's so funny Anji -san, thanks for the laugh :P .
evegotbet

Postby Mosquito on 18 Aug 2009, 01:24

dolphage wrote:Sarcasm again? (double sarcasm)

Go ahead, just worship me. 8)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion