And his family ?!?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

And his family ?!?

Postby shooby on 14 Apr 2004, 15:17

If we know many things about Dolph, we don't know practically anything of his wife. If anyone have many news and data on anette like and on their children ida and gretta ?
shooby

Postby bomaz on 14 Apr 2004, 16:49

i just know that she is swedish too , she is a jewelery designer !! that's all ( but i prefer to don't know a lot of things about his family , because i don'thave to know !!! )
bomaz

Postby Dawn on 15 Apr 2004, 02:46

Well, she went to school in NY and lived with friends for a while. She met Dolph in NY, even though they are both from Stockholm. She actually did not want to date him at first! Instead of going to celebrity events she wanted to do everyday type things together instead. As Dolph has stated, she keeps him level-headed. :) The house they live in, in Spain actually belonged to her uncle at one time. Thats all the interesting stuff I remember. What else did you want or need to know? I think they make a very good couple, and the kids are so cute!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Krom on 15 Apr 2004, 03:39

Dawn wrote:Well, she went to school in NY and lived with friends for a while. She met Dolph in NY, even though they are both from Stockholm. She actually did not want to date him at first! Instead of going to celebrity events she wanted to do everyday type things together instead. As Dolph has stated, she keeps him level-headed. :) The house they live in, in Spain actually belonged to her uncle at one time. Thats all the interesting stuff I remember. What else did you want or need to know? I think they make a very good couple, and the kids are so cute!

In a live tv show here he said that he ask her to marry him whne he was drunk coz of too much tequila:)
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby shooby on 16 Apr 2004, 14:56

I think if he asked her to marry him in the only condition he was drunk, they were divorced for a long time. So they are very found in love together.
shooby

Postby Jox on 16 Apr 2004, 23:08

Dolph knew and dated her for a couple of years when he proposed to her, so he was really found of her. It's only when he proposed that he would have been drunk (because we know he's quite shy and a little inhibited)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 04 May 2004, 17:47

Yes, they known each other between the univesal soldier press tour and married them 2 years later
shooby

Return to General Discussion