WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

Postby Jox on 30 Oct 2009, 11:27

To celebrate the release of COMMAND PERFORMANCE, enter the FACEBOOK contest to win a training session with Dolph himself, signed DVDs and posters! (U.S. residents only sorry)

Jox
Site Admin

Re: WIN A PRIVATE WORKOUT WITH DOLPH LUNDGREN!!!

Postby bomaz on 30 Oct 2009, 12:02

WoW ... That is a Prize.
bomaz

Re: WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

Postby Jox on 31 Oct 2009, 12:36

Humm I see no one got all the answers right yet... well the moist important is to get the word out. :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 31 Oct 2009, 12:59

So i can take part, even if i know i'm in France ? (it's in order to promote, isn't it ?)
bomaz

Postby Craigie-Boy on 08 Nov 2009, 19:21

You could take part, as could I... we just won't be able to win it.

Ah well. That would be an excellent competition to win.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Warchild on 11 Nov 2009, 03:50

If only i had the time, damm it. well good luck to all who play 8)
Warchild
Regular

Postby algren on 15 Nov 2009, 02:29

Nice picture. He always did have impressive triceps, even if he did let his biceps and pectorals get slack for a while. Looking at his physique in Missionary Man, when he gets out of the bathroom, he looks awesome. Definately a "wow" moment, he's got his body back!!
algren

Postby dolphage on 15 Nov 2009, 14:08

algren wrote:Nice picture. He always did have impressive triceps, even if he did let his biceps and pectorals get slack for a while. Looking at his physique in Missionary Man, when he gets out of the bathroom, he looks awesome. Definitely a "wow" moment, he's got his body back!!

If I was DL I would focus a lot more on upper chest/shoulders and neck. He has lost A LOT of volume up there and it is especially important for him because of his huge, square head and broad shoulders. Possibly some more lats too, it would change his overall look from "tall" to "big" in no time without messing too much with his agility. Other than that he's doing great I think.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Miss Kitka on 09 Dec 2009, 20:29

[color=#FF0080]The contest is already closed right? When is Dolph going to announce who is the winner for the private workout?

Thanks.
kitkabrowntop.jpg
kitkabrowntop.jpg (4.41 KiB) Viewed 20301 times
[/color]
Miss Kitka

Postby Mosquito on 11 Dec 2009, 00:40

dolphage wrote:If I was DL I would focus a lot more on upper chest/shoulders and neck. He has lost A LOT of volume up there and it is especially important for him because of his huge, square head and broad shoulders. Possibly some more lats too, it would change his overall look from "tall" to "big" in no time without messing too much with his agility. Other than that he's doing great I think.

That was an interesting thing in the old Punisher interview posted here recently. Even back then he said that he prefers to be athletic rather than big and he liked to have lost that weight between Rocky IV and The Punisher. I always thought that was only a recent preference.

dolphage, I agree that some work on shoulders/arms/chest would be great. I know it's healthier the way he is now, I suspect that there was something more involved than just fish and rice back then, but still it looked just totally awesome. *sigh* :oops:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 11 Dec 2009, 01:00

Mosquito wrote:That was an interesting thing in the old Punisher interview posted here recently. Even back then he said that he prefers to be athletic rather than big and he liked to have lost that weight between Rocky IV and The Punisher. I always thought that was only a recent preference.

I remember him saying that back then and also when I think he lost some weight again for COVER-UP and got closer to how he was when he was competing.

Miss Kitka wrote:The contest is already closed right? When is Dolph going to announce who is the winner for the private workout?

Sorry I forgot to say the winner should be announced on Facebook shortly this week.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 19 Dec 2009, 17:17

Jox,who is the Winner???It is now a long Time ago.Are there any News???
Darling
Regular

Postby Jox on 19 Dec 2009, 23:27

I don't know, and the guy who's in charge of the Facebook page and the contest told me he would announce it last week (but he's always taking care of things later than what he says).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 11 Jan 2010, 23:33

Oh by the way, the winners have been announced on Facebook - and at least one of our members is among them! Congrats! ;)

Quote from Dolph's Facebook page:

We'd like to congratulate the Alan Taglianetti of New York, NY! He won the COMMAND PERFORMANCE contest and will be going to L.A. to have a private workout with Dolph! Congrats also to 2nd-place winners Ryan Reetz, Evelyn Gotbeter, and Jacob Moore, and 3rd-place winners Steve Hudziak, Romain Bouteiller, Corey Fenn, Chris Wager, and Ivica Pusticki!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 11 Jan 2010, 23:56

Mosquito wrote:Oh by the way, the winners have been announced on Facebook - and at least one of our members is among them! Congrats! ;)

Quote from Dolph's Facebook page:

We'd like to congratulate the Alan Taglianetti of New York, NY! He won the COMMAND PERFORMANCE contest and will be going to L.A. to have a private workout with Dolph! Congrats also to 2nd-place winners Ryan Reetz, Evelyn Gotbeter, and Jacob Moore, and 3rd-place winners Steve Hudziak, Romain Bouteiller, Corey Fenn, Chris Wager, and Ivica Pusticki!

Evegotbet!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Next

Return to General Discussion