WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

Postby evegotbet on 15 Jan 2010, 09:13

i tried so hard Dolphage. i still hope i will meet Dolph one day in person to give him the hug, and kiss on the cheek that i've always wanted to give him for being such an awesome actor. i don't the least bit deserve the movie prize. i'm a little behind, i still haven't watched the movie "Command Performance". i know i will enjoy it.
you know i have to promote this "Alan Taglianetti" winner. it was so funny. he e-mailed me through facebook telling me that i shouldn't try so hard to win first prize b/c i don't have a chance in beating him. he is 20 years old, i believe, or around there, and a blackbelt in some sort of karate. i think Dolph has a good winner to have a workout with. i still tried to beat him but wished him well (of course) if he won. he promised he would hug Dolph for me when he wins. GOD bless you all.
evegotbet

Postby dolphage on 15 Jan 2010, 13:41

Evegotbet, second prize ain't bad. Who knows, maybe you'll get to meet DL one day.

I would have loved to win this prize, it would have been awesome. Dolph could have taught me some Kyokushin moves and I could have taught him a few "drunken bar fighting" moves (lately I've been working on "getting-the-shit-kicked-out-of-me-by-five-guys-in-a-parking-lot" and "taking-a-sucker-punch-to-the-jaw-from-some-big-fat-guy") (and I've got those techniques down pretty good, if I may say so).

Still it would have been great to get some insight into his work out. I can't wait for his book on the subject.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 15 Jan 2010, 15:24

Romain Bouteiller and Ivica Pusticki are also members of the forum.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby lhz on 15 Jan 2010, 22:27

Jox wrote:Romain Bouteiller and Ivica Pusticki are also members of the forum.

YYYEEESSSS !!! and I can't wait to receive my autographed poster ! 8)
lhz

Postby Mosquito on 15 Jan 2010, 23:46

Hey that's great news, and good to see that the prizes go to the real hard-core fans! Have fun with your prizes, guys!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby evegotbet on 17 Jan 2010, 08:14

Thank you Mosquito, u r a sweet guy. GOD bless.
dolphage wrote:Evegotbet, second prize ain't bad. Who knows, maybe you'll get to meet DL one day".

ahhhh :D , i hope, it would be nice.

"lately I've been working on "getting-the-shit-kicked-out-of-me-by-five-guys-in-a-parking-lot" and "taking-a-sucker-punch-to-the-jaw-from-some-big-fat-guy".

That's funny Dolphage, my Jerry gets sucker punched, kicked, and abused by the kids in the "Children's Hospital" all the time - where he is security. i find it impressive that he can take punches - real ones, some to the face, getting tackled, i don't know all sorts of abuses from these patient kids. i find it impressive. Just try not to get too hurt.

"Still it would have been great to get some insight into his work out".

i wouldn't care too much about the workout :( (sorry), i just want to see him in person. Like u say, GOD willing - one day. GOD bless.
evegotbet

Postby lhz on 20 Jan 2010, 18:38

I received my prize (autographed poster) today. Unfortunately, the poster is... small A4 format and it's damaged and creased due to the protection of the package too light :( :

BUT, there was an additional goodies : a COMMAND PERFORMANCE t-shirt, the same which is showed in the MERCHANDISING subject :D
lhz

Postby Jox on 20 Jan 2010, 22:53

Félicitations Romain, tu le mérites!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby lhz on 21 Jan 2010, 00:14

Merci, ça fait plaisir à entendre :wink:
lhz

Postby evegotbet on 21 Jan 2010, 08:15

Dear Sweet, Handsome, Sexy, Dolph Lundgren, (i'm sorry, i know u probably don't like me calling u all this, but i can't help it - forgive me),
i am not deserving of this great gift. but u know what? i am soooooooooo happy and eventhough my monetary contribution to ur earnings is extremely small, i am soooo happy that i will do everything to continue to promote u, ur movies, and everything about u every chance i get - in the classrooms (in the classes i'm taking at school), acquaintances, friends, every where.
Thank you so much for the autographed CD. It is autographed on the package - on the front, the back, and on the CD itself. Thank you so much. i lovvvvvve it. The T-Shirt - an extra surprise. i wore it early today afternoon to Catholic Mass, (although not 100% appropriate - since it takes my attention off of GOD and JESUS; plus there is a picture of a gun) to pray for u to ultimately always return to the LORD GOD through JESUS when (if) u decide u've had enough of the spotlight, and for ur well being, and blessings - u and ur family.
Thank u Dolph, i luv u, GOD loves u, hugs and kisses. Talk to u soon. :D :(
evegotbet

Postby dolphage on 21 Jan 2010, 14:49

evegotbet wrote:The T-Shirt - an extra surprise. i wore it early today afternoon to Catholic Mass, (although not 100% appropriate - since it takes my attention off of GOD and JESUS; plus there is a picture of a gun)

:lol:

If I was Dolph I would be scared of you, evegotbet. Promise me that if you ever meet Dolph Lundgren you will BEHAVE! Don't do anything crazy, just be nice and calm! OK?

Why do you have to bring up religion all the time? You will notice how people on this (and other) forums DON'T keep promoting their religions or politics in every (or ANY) of their posts. I'm sure the admins must have written you about that stuff? I mean they're normally pretty on top of things (with the exception of "Dawn", who shows as much interest in this forum as I do in practicing religion :D ).
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 21 Jan 2010, 17:36

dolphage wrote:Why do you have to bring up religion all the time? You will notice how people on this (and other) forums DON'T keep promoting their religions or politics in every (or ANY) of their posts. I'm sure the admins must have written you about that stuff?

We did.
Thank you for bringing that up dolphage.
Let this be a reminder.
Evegobet please be considerate and respectful of others who might not want to read about religion or God here (which is totally off topic and irrelevant anyway). Have you heard of the term laïcité? :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 23 Jan 2010, 01:56

I could probably write a lot of things about worshipping Dolph and him looking like a nordic deity anyways. But it's probably best to agree on the term that Jox brought up: Religion is private stuff, let's keep it that way, and this forum is basically secular. With the exception of worshipping Dolph. (Darn, now I've said it.)

EDIT: Ok, I guess we all made our point, so I took the liberty of deleting the rest of the OT discussion. Now we can all go back on topic... secularly. Thanks!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby evegotbet on 26 Jan 2010, 10:55

Thank you Dolph for autographing the DVD case underneath the plastic cover; thank you for paying attention to detail. and thank you for autographing the DVD also. Thank you Dolph. the autograph should last me for many, many years to come. also thank you for the T-shirt. it is my perfect size.
evegotbet

Postby evegotbet on 26 Jan 2010, 10:57

Jox wrote:
dolphage wrote:Why do you have to bring up religion all the time? You will notice how people on this (and other) forums DON'T keep promoting their religions or politics in every (or ANY) of their posts. I'm sure the admins must have written you about that stuff?

We did.
Thank you for bringing that up dolphage.
Let this be a reminder.
Evegobet please be considerate and respectful of others who might not want to read about religion or God here (which is totally off topic and irrelevant anyway). Have you heard of the term laïcité? :wink:

okay, i don't want to be kicked off the forum, i hear the rules loud and clear :roll: .
evegotbet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion