WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: WIN a PRIVATE WORKOUT with DOLPH LUNDGREN himself!!!

Postby dolphage on 26 Jan 2010, 14:34

Mosquito wrote:
EDIT: Ok, I guess we all made our point, so I took the liberty of deleting the rest of the OT discussion. Now we can all go back on topic... secularly. Thanks!

Why did you do that? It was a legitimate and important discussion. It was definitely something that people posting on this forum should know about.

If you don't know how to move things to another thread (and/or create a new one in the "off topic") that doesn't mean you can just delete them instead. Every single thread on this forum goes off topic and then back on topic, over and over again. It's in the nature of any discussion. But this particular thread you "took the liberty" of deleting?!

Please, please explain this to me. What's going on?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 26 Jan 2010, 21:32

I'm fine with either way.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 03 Feb 2010, 22:53

dolphage wrote:Please, please explain this to me. What's going on?

See, I let one statement regarding that off-topic part stay from each of us. The rest was rather redundant and we had discussed it before. I didn't delete things from one particular person but from all of us. I don't want to close a topic or move the whole thing to another section because it belongs here. Yes, other things go off-topic, too, but they are not about reprimanding someone. I felt that we made our point loud and clear and that was enough about this.

Comprendes? ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 04 Feb 2010, 01:53

Mosquito wrote:
dolphage wrote:Please, please explain this to me. What's going on?

See, I let one statement regarding that off-topic part stay from each of us. The rest was rather redundant and we had discussed it before. I didn't delete things from one particular person but from all of us. I don't want to close a topic or move the whole thing to another section because it belongs here. Yes, other things go off-topic, too, but they are not about reprimanding someone. I felt that we made our point loud and clear and that was enough about this.

Comprendes? ;)

Well, it's not O.K. This is THE Dolph Lundgren forum and it deserves better than that. Dolph deserves better than that. Your arbitrary censorship is complete bullshit and belongs on a much lower level of forum than this.

The discussion was not about reprimanding someone, it was about how to deal with religious propaganda on internet forums in general and this forum in particular.

Try to emulate Jox a little bit, he's always learning and getting better at this stuff, and you should too. It's like one step forward, two steps back, with you. It's quite frustrating.

Hope I don't get censored. Comprendes?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion