Which actors would you like Dolph to work with??

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Which actors would you like Dolph to work with??

Postby Craigie-Boy on 06 Jan 2010, 02:49

That's true. I think what they need to do is either get some of the writers who penned action films in the 80s and early 90s to start writing new screenplays with room for cheesy-yet-funny one-liners, or take a bunch of current screenwriters and sit them in a room with a stack of action films from the aforementioned era that feature genuinely witty one-liners, and force them to take notes.

One coud argue that that kind of humour in an action film should be left in the 80s and 90s, but as so many recent action films have shown, the 'humour' being incorporated now is just falling flat on its face.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Universal_Punisher on 06 Jan 2010, 04:53

hes gonna be workin with tons of ppl when expendables drops lol :D
Universal_Punisher

Postby Travis on 07 Jan 2010, 10:32

I would love to see him in a buddy cop flick with Don Frye.
Travis
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 10 Feb 2010, 08:01

with Annette's permission, i would like to see Dolph in a romance/biography with Celine Dion (singer) - playing Dolph's wife. :D . i wonder if singers and actors cross boundaries like that?
evegotbet

Postby bomaz2 on 10 Feb 2010, 13:07

evegotbet wrote:with Annette's permission, i would like to see Dolph in a romance/biography with Celine Dion (singer) - playing Dolph's wife. :D . i wonder if singers and actors cross boundaries like that?

Some can (Tom Waits, Justin Timberlake), some can't. I expect Dion to belong to the second.
bomaz2

Postby Jox on 10 Feb 2010, 16:22

I don't think they'd be a good match anyway unless you wanna do something really weird and wacko. :mrgreen:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 10 Feb 2010, 21:22

It'd be nice to see the Andrew Scott character in a romance role with Celine Dion... "when I say shag, you say how hard, got it?" :D
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 10 Feb 2010, 21:51

Haha pretty funny Nathan!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby evegotbet on 11 Feb 2010, 08:26

that's so sad. oh well. Celine Dion is my favorite, favorite, favorite female singer. so i figured how about my favorite singer with my favorite actor. oh well. :D.
evegotbet

Postby riotgirl77 on 28 Oct 2010, 08:00

Craigie-Boy wrote:Geoffrey Lewis would be a good choice to star with Dolph. He's done films with several other movie tuff-guys - Stallone (Tango & Cash), Dacascos (Only The Strong), Van Damme (Double Impact) - so a role with the big D should be great!

Mark Dacascos could take up Brandon Lee's role in a sequel to SILT - I know I've mentioned this before, but I think it could be a really cool film if it were ever to happen!

As dolphage mentioned, Michael Clarke Duncan would be an ideal opponent for Dolph - he's utterly enormous, and could add some real star power to a Dolph film.

Wasn't Geoffrey in Army of One/Joshua Tree? Mark Dacascos would be really good and Michael Clarke Duncan. I'd like to see him co-star w/ Jared Padalecki..not sure why lol (oddly Jared's stunt double from Supernatural was in Icarus/The Killing Machine..he was the younger version of Dolph's character I think). And maybe Ron Perlman and Charlie Hunnam of Sons of Anarchy..actually I'd like to see him guest star on that show.

Not sure who else I'd like to see him with
riotgirl77

Previous

Return to General Discussion