Will Dolph be the Host of this Show in Sweden???

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Will Dolph be the Host of this Show in Sweden???

Postby Darling on 30 Mar 2010, 14:12

Dear MFS,please could you translate this Article?
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article6866469.ab
Darling
Regular

Re: Will Dolph be the Host of this Show in Sweden???

Postby MFS on 30 Mar 2010, 14:52

Darling wrote:Dear MFS,please could you translate this Article?
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article6866469.ab

Certainly :) . It says Dolph will be a guest on Allsång På Skansen, a very popular swedish television show, which is like an outdoor concert where people sing classic swedish folk songs and famous artists and entertainers perform inbetween. Dolph says that he intends to continue participating in "big and popular contexts" here in Sweden, as he doesn't want to be doing "just anything", and that it should be "a step upward everytime." Also, his manager expresses his joy over Dolphs "breakthrough" in Sweden. The article doesn't say exactly what Dolph will be doing on the show, but I would guess he will either sing, dance or kick ass :lol:, hopefully a combination of all three. :wink:.
MFS

Postby irma_gedden on 30 Mar 2010, 16:32

Thanks MFS! Looks like Dolph's profile is really rising in Sweden. It will be fun to see him on another show. I think the clips from that will probably become a youtube phenomenon as well lol.

IG
irma_gedden

Postby Darling on 30 Mar 2010, 19:52

Thanks a lot for Translation.I`m a little bit disappointed, if he will do that,because I thought he will go back to L.A. to shoot Movies,finally :(
Sorry,I will see Dolph as a Movie-Star,not as a Host :cry:
Darling
Regular

Postby Jox on 30 Mar 2010, 20:05

Didn't MFS say he's just a "guest" and not a "host"?

Plus it stills gives him time to work on his movie projects, and he might not want to rush things this time:
1/ because he shot 4 movies in a row last year so we can't blame him for not getting back on set right away (and he's not Steven Seagal who will do 5 half-assed films a year)
2/ because he might wanna do things right and take more time to prepare so that the production and the project are done right and so that he can focus a little more artistically in terms of production design etc
3/ because even though I think the financing for SKIN TRADE is 99% ready, there might still be some stuff to clear before getting the green light
Jox
Site Admin

Postby MFS on 30 Mar 2010, 20:52

Jox wrote:Didn't MFS say he's just a "guest" and not a "host"?

Right, he won't be hosting the show, he'll just show up as a guest on one of the episodes. And I think it's pretty safe to say that his movie-making won't suffer because of it, so Darling need not to worry. :wink:
MFS

Postby Darling on 30 Mar 2010, 23:55

Ok MFS,it was a Misunderstanding.
By the Way Jox,don`t piss me off :evil: ,I will not blame Dolph that he not getting back on Set right away.I just say my Opinion,Dolph can not sing,not dance and he is not a Comedian!He is just an Action-Star,nothing more,nothing else,OK?
I hope he get soon the green Light for Skin Trade :roll:
Darling
Regular

Postby Jox on 31 Mar 2010, 10:13

Darling wrote:By the Way Jox,don`t piss me off :evil: ,I will not blame Dolph that he not getting back on Set right away.

Darling, I don't understand and I don't see how my reply would be piss you off which is far from my intentions. :?: :oops: I only commented and stated a few facts and explanations that seem to be wise, logical and reassuring, and I wrote in the most neutral way possible. Everybody on this forum should know that my intentions are good, I always choose my wording carefully in that regards and I'm not looking for any kind of trouble. So please, let me know when I do or say something wrong, but don't misinterpret me or it the wrong way. Peace!. :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 31 Mar 2010, 15:52

Jox,just short Explain.My Subject was "Will Dolph be the Host of this Show in Sweden?" The first word of MFS answer was "certainly".I know my english is not perfect,but I understand what you mean,my Dear.Your Reply was in "a roundabout way",I feel like that,because your first sentence was "Didn`t MFS say he is just a "guest" and not a "Host"? You are kidding me.
Darling
Regular

Postby irma_gedden on 31 Mar 2010, 17:08

Darling wrote:Jox,just short Explain.My Subject was "Will Dolph be the Host of this Show in Sweden?" The first word of MFS answer was "certainly".I know my english is not perfect,but I understand what you mean,my Dear.Your Reply was in "a roundabout way",I feel like that,because your first sentence was "Didn`t MFS say he is just a "guest" and not a "Host"? You are kidding me.

Darling, I think I see what happend. When MFS said "certainly" I think he was referring to your question of "will you translate this" and he didn't mean to say that Dolph would be hosting the show. That is why Jox said that MFS explained that Dolph was only going to guest and not host. I hope that helps clear it up!

IG
irma_gedden

Postby Jox on 31 Mar 2010, 21:47

Darling wrote:Your Reply was in "a roundabout way",I feel like that,because your first sentence was "Didn`t MFS say he is just a "guest" and not a "Host"? You are kidding me.
I apologize. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, but I'll pay more attention next time.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 31 Mar 2010, 22:58

Everthing is OK now.Let`s have Peace.
Darling
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 01 Apr 2010, 07:19

Thanks MFS for the translation :D .
evegotbet

Postby dolphage on 11 Apr 2010, 21:57

Darling wrote:Everthing is OK now.Let`s have Peace.

Let's not. Let's fight.

Just kidding.

But not really.

The Swedish shows that he does are all big family shows which I think is the best possible strategy for DL if he wants to become more of a household name in Sweden. But I also hope he sticks with his action star roots.

Darling, you seem quite angry at old Joxie these days. What's going on? Are you guys breaking up?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 12 Apr 2010, 00:02

dolphage wrote:Darling, you seem quite angry at old Joxie these days. What's going on? Are you guys breaking up?

You know, sometimes a treasured user just becomes angry about an innocent moderator. We live with that, time heals all kinds of wounds. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion