Now, where were we.....

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Now, where were we.....

Postby Geoff on 08 Apr 2010, 22:28

God I have missed you all. What did I miss then? saw US3 the other night, still waiting on region 1 for CP and DC DVD to turn up and am chomping at the bit to see The Expendables.how is everyone.Geoff xx
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Re: Now, where were we.....

Postby Tom on 08 Apr 2010, 22:43

Good to have you back mate!

Right now regarding the next DL film, we're still unsure what he's gonna roll on. Likely it'll be his next directing gig, Skin Trade. Icarus is just starting to see the light now, and so far the consensus is decent. As for UK, we're STILL waiting on DC, CP, and Icarus release dates. But at least we've just had Unisol:R, which rocked.

Have you seen all the stuff D's been doing on Swedish TV, particularly for Eurovision? Some cool stuff.
Tom
Regular

Postby Geoff on 09 Apr 2010, 14:27

Yes mate, I was watching it last night. Very good. :lol:
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 09 Apr 2010, 23:38

WB Geoff. ;)

Man, I'm still waiting for subtitled versions of all those Melodiefestivalen skits. They are so funny even when you don't understand a word. How hilarious must it be to actually understand what they are saying. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 17 Apr 2010, 21:22

Yes is there any news on an English version? they were damn funny to watch mind.
Geoff
Regular

Return to General Discussion