Dolph Should Do a Horror Movie

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby bomaz on 28 Apr 2004, 18:18

I'd like to see him in an horror film !! it would be very cool !!!
bomaz

Postby Mosquito on 29 Apr 2004, 11:48

I don't know. Starring as a vampire or such would mean to make him look sick and bad. And I don't like him that way. ;) That was the worst thing about The Punisher: his looks.

A priest type should be ok though. His performance in Johnny Mnenonic was awesome and quite funny. I can totally see him running around killing zombies with martial arts. Like another famous zombie-killing priest once said "I kick arse for the Lord!" ;-) - ok, who of you movie buffs can tell me which hilarious movie of a now very famous director that was? I guess it was the movie with the highest amount of fake blood I've ever seen. ;-) Hm. I should finally get that DVD...

Personally I think Dolph should be the bad guy again. Let's face it: He was just awesome and most convincing in UniSol and Johnny Mnenonic. No matter what a nice guy he is in real life. He has trouble showing convincing positive emotions. But when it comes to madness and rage he is on top! Plus I really like the comical element he brings in ("It's EMPTY....!")
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby njonesky102 on 30 Apr 2004, 02:14

Are you people Crazy? Dolph should not do a horror movie! They are both cheap and tacky and as a more mature actor would make him look like a Tosser. Look at what happened when he was in that crappy movie .......I can't even think what it is called...oh yeah the Minion. That was meant to be a horror movie and it was an hour and a half of bollocks.
Kjones
njonesky102

Postby hansson55 on 30 Apr 2004, 16:06

IT WAITS should probably have leaned towards the horror side
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby shooby on 03 May 2004, 19:45

I don't like horror movies, so if dolph shoot one, i think i don't see it
shooby

Postby THORTHORTHOR1 on 06 May 2004, 09:40

So which side You people on here?
I think it's his own damn business.
I think He should be in a horror movie NOT an alien movie or a slasher ah maybe a slasher but something along the lines of Bette Davis drama - horror.
Like "The Man from the Dead" or something about a guy who was starving to death in Sweden and comes along to do Death metal music and ripp up the place then some kind of you know REAL plot twist like he was reponsible for starvation years ago because he's so humungous or something !
Not true to life but whatever!
or Russian or whatever.
I guess he could be a Swedish hero who starves Denmark for PAST TRANSGRESSIONS! Ha Ha.
I don't know - I made this all up.
copyrighted 2004
by ADRIENNE WANKIEWICZ
but anyway it's HIS business.
!
THORTHORTHOR1
The Northern Party of Canada !!!
ADRIENNE WANKIEWICZ

Return to General Discussion