Stallone pays tribute to Dolph

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Stallone pays tribute to Dolph

Postby Jox on 09 Aug 2010, 19:28

Sylvester explained he respects Dolph hugely as an actor, as he is one of the people he knows best in the industry. He is impressed with how little the 52-year-old has changed since becoming famous, and thinks younger actors could learn from him.

The two men have been through lots in their lives, and although they have changed they are proud to still call each other friends.

“We got to know each other pretty well during Rocky IV but then times change, you go through ups and downs, marriages and things,” Sylvester explained. “This time it’s really a pleasure because of all the actors I’ve worked with he’s remained the most grounded and humble. Believe me, acting can change a lot, it’s rough, it’s very competitive.”

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/12980 ... venge.html
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Stallone pays tribute to Dolph

Postby ashleyheart on 09 Aug 2010, 23:35

Aw that's sweet of him to say. And it's nice to know that Dolph hasn't let any of his action star fame go to his head! :P
ashleyheart

Postby dolphage on 10 Aug 2010, 01:18

Yeah, that's really cool.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 11 Aug 2010, 02:35

i am so glad. (silently) i was praying for Stallone and Dolph to be friends if they could. i just didn't want to say it on the forum b/c i didn't find it appropriate to say it. i felt i would be betraying D. i am so happy.
evegotbet

Return to General Discussion