Welcome back DL! We... OK I, missed you!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Welcome back DL! We... OK I, missed you!

Postby Jox on 13 Aug 2010, 22:31

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/13/dolph ... xpendable/
This weekend, I will be front-row-center at The Expendables. I’ll be the guy with the drool bib on. Now, let me be clear: It’s not because I’m dying to see the side of aged beef that is Sylvester Stallone or soak up the chrome-domed Cockney bad-assery of Jason Statham (who I like a lot). It’s not because of Jet Li, who I could take or leave. And since I never really got all that geeked up about mixed martial arts or professional wrestling, the presence of Randy Couture or “Stone Cold” Steve Austin doesn’t mean that much to me. No, the main reason I’ll be coughing up my 10 bucks is to see the granite-chiseled mug of Dolph Lundgren, who is finally returning (at least for one weekend) to the A-list where he’s always belonged. If you’re not a die-hard Dolph disciple, let me give you five reasons why I love the guy even though his career for the past decade has been confined to a string of low-budget straight-to-DVD action flicks...
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Welcome back DL! We... OK I, missed you!

Postby ashleyheart on 16 Aug 2010, 21:19

Yes Dolph, welcome back! :wink:
ashleyheart

Return to General Discussion