Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

Postby Jox on 02 Jan 2004, 22:50

A warm welcome to all Dolph Lundgren fans as I declare this new forum open! I hope you enjoy it and that we'll be able to have nice conversations as we used to...
Jox
And don't forget to read our board policies!
Jox
Site Admin

happy new year.

Postby carrie on 06 Jan 2004, 02:23

First of all a happy new year to you all,and i have to say a huge WELL DONE to you. i kept looking in on the old board but decided not to play the stupid games the morons wanted as they really pissed me off, which im sure they did you guys aswell,lets hope things can get back to normal(if you could ever call us that),the new site is great and im going for a nosey now so see ya later.carrie xx
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 14 May 2004, 20:21

Yes, cool to have such a site... but do u guys know the Dolph Lundgren site himself??? There it says that he'd answer fan questions every month...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 14 May 2004, 23:49

Welcome, Terminator!

Of course we know the official site. ;) But this forum is not intended to replace the one on the official site. This one is for discussions among his fans. You may have noticed that if you send a question or comment to the official forum it will not appear until Dolph has answered it. And he admitted in his last official news that he was so busy that he wasn't able to answer as frequently as he had planned to.

So this forum here is meant as an add-on for us. We hope you'll like it here!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 15 May 2004, 16:33

Yeah, I think it's a cool forum with just a few members... very clearly arranged! :D
I just remember "Zophar Net" with around 34 million visitors... LOL
It's a pity that Dolph hasn't that much time, but as an actor who is already acting for a new movie...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Celebrimbor of Dorthonion on 07 Jun 2004, 16:20

Hello to all the Dolph-fans :wink:

I am a Dolph fan since a few weeks now. I think he is a good actor. I haven't seen much movies of him, yet :wink: But I hope that will change in the next weeks.
Yesterday I found this site and I have to admit, I like it very much and I like it that their is a forum.

C.o.D. 8)
Celebrimbor of Dorthonion

Postby rob-adam on 09 Jun 2004, 03:24

Hey everyone!
I joined a few weeks back. I am a huge Dolp fan! Personally I think he's a amazing actor as well. This board is pretty cool, along with the site. This is the Ultimate Dolp guide by far!
rob-adam

first of all...

Postby Drago_87 on 19 Jun 2004, 12:20

just joined a couple days ago, all i wanna say is dolph is my favorite action star, even if he's a "B" actor, ever since drago hes been my hero lol
Drago
Drago_87

Postby Terminator on 21 Jun 2004, 20:43

^I can only agree with you guys... lol
The majority of all movies Dolph acted were moreover "B" in rank list, but great body and atitude ('d die for an angular face like Dolph's!!!).
Terminator
Regular

hi

Postby Boogie on 15 Jun 2005, 19:20

Hi everyone! I am a new member to this site, and I must say is pretty awesome! I am a fan of Dolph Lundgren, my hubby isn't......haha. My favorite movies of his would have to be Rocky 4, Universal Soldier and Showdown In Little Tokyo. I haven't quite watched all his films, there are so many! But one of these days I think I will have Dolph marathon at home. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Nice to find this site and nice and meet you all!
Just Another Dolph Fan!
Boogie

Postby Drago No.1 on 27 Jan 2006, 11:18

Hey everyone.my name is nick..and im from australia. i was just wondering if use can help me out of how i can reply and for dolph to give me a reply back..iv googled it and it the first thing..iv clicked on it questions and answers.and i cant find otu a way to reply back.on that site.so can sue please help me out.

Thanks.
Regards nick :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby carrie on 28 Jan 2006, 00:54

hi nick and welcome,
try checking out dolphs official site, there you can ask questions and some(not all) get an answer,he is meant to reply every month but that never happens.
hope it helps.
carrie
Regular

Postby Drago No.1 on 28 Jan 2006, 02:47

HEy carrie..like what i mean by i googled it to find out how he replys back..so i found questions and answers..in google..and now how do i reply back in that website..i will put the link hear.

http://www.dolphlundgren.com/messageFeb.html

regards nick :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby carrie on 28 Jan 2006, 23:52

just keep trying with the same question i reckon, he may get fed up of you asking the same question over and over so he may answer it just to shut you up.
carrie
Regular

Postby Drago No.1 on 29 Jan 2006, 04:12

LoL yeh thats what im thinking..he might give me a left power punch to the brain..just like he done to carl weathers..in the movie rocky :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Next

Return to General Discussion