Autobiography

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Autobiography

Postby Zandra135 on 15 Oct 2010, 11:24

I am just wondering if there is any discussion for an autobiography for Dolph. I have searched the tinterweb and have not seen anything so I assume there isn't one.

I think his story would be a really great one to read and I'm wondering if there is any chance of him writing one. I don't think i'd be the only one to buy a copy of show up on the tour so does anyone know?
Zandra135

Re: Autobiography

Postby Jox on 15 Oct 2010, 14:38

Good question.

I don't know but I know that Dolph, as the humble and discreet person that he is, doesn't really like to talk about himself (and doesn't always realize that people can be interested in knowing about him). And he's so not narcissistic that, if he would write an autobiography, the idea probably wouldn't come naturally from him. But that doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. First he might talk a bit about himself in his fitness book that he seems finally determined to get released in the coming year, and also maybe writing this would be something he'd feel like doing when he's older, because he's very young in his mind and still wants to accomplish a lot of things so that where his mind and focus are.

The closest thing we have of an autobiography from Dolph is the popular Swedish radio show (called "Sommar") he hosted in the summer 2008, where talked about his childhood and how he got to Hollywood: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1019
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Autobiography

Postby Zandra135 on 15 Oct 2010, 16:59

Thats true...there are still a lot of years left in him. I hope he does decide to do it, even if it is eventually (if you know what I mean.) I hope he does realise that people are interested. I think he is such an interesting person with so much history that, if you don't look into it, you wouldn't know. I had a friend of mine arguing with me over him and I had to politely explain to him that he would mentally and physically kick his ass:)

So enough of the rambling but I do hope it is something he will look into, if not now then in the future, and I'll be one of the first in the queue:) ...Saying that I am from Scotland so if it gets released elsewhere first I may find it difficult to get there...but I will deffinately be the first in the queue in Glasgow :D
Zandra135

Return to General Discussion