FIT FOREVER / TRAIN LIKE AN ACTION HERO book

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FIT FOREVER: fitness book (out in Sweden) !!!

Postby Jox on 08 May 2012, 11:13

No actually, I did ask with no reply so I wonder it hasn't been delayed. I think the fall would be a good time to publish it (or Christmas) and could give D more time to promote it because now he's gonna shoot 2 movies back to back and jump right into the EX2 promo...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 10 May 2012, 17:43

When is it available in Germany?
Nikolai Cherenco

Postby Jox on 25 Jun 2012, 18:28

FAN QUESTION OF THE DAY (from Geoff):
"My question is when will your book be translated into English and released?"

MY ANSWER:
My fitness book? I hope next year. Still trying to put that together!
Jox
Site Admin

Re: FIT FOREVER: fitness book

Postby Jox on 29 Mar 2013, 14:48

A Swedish member tells me there's a huge book sale in Sweden and he can help you get the book for a mere 40 SEK (€4). Email me if interested.

Now this lead me to find out this great news:

THE ENGLISH VERSION IS TO BE PUBLISHED ON NOVEMBER 6!!!

Pre-order:
http://www.amazon.com/Dolph-Lundgren-Fo ... d_add_1_dp

Sculpt your body like an action hero.

Are you ready to take your exercise and fitness routine to the next level? Then take a lesson from internationally renowned action hero Dolph Lundgren, as he shares the personal fitness secrets gained from a lifetime of hard-fought experiences on camera and off.

Dolph has created a personal philosophy of fitness based on martial arts, yoga, strength training, biochemical research, professional sports, and over forty starring roles in classic action films. It’s a logical, fun to do, and a surprisingly easy path to total fitness—whether you’re at the office, with friends, playing sports, or even in class. This is the ultimate lifestyle to improve your health and build your physique!

Dolph Lundgren: Fit Forever—his autobiographical training guide—features weekly training programs, daily menu planners, guides to equipment and gear, fantastic photos from behind the scenes of Hollywood action movies, and much more! His special tips include:

Briefing: The reasons you need to get fit
Mission: Personal training and health philosophy
Weaponry: How to best combine strength exercise, cardiovascular, and flexibility training
Special Ops: Stick to your goals even while away traveling
Fuel and supplies: The best foods and supplements to build your body
Fit forever: Stay in shape for the rest of your life!

With detailed exercise plans and over one hundred step-by-step photos, Dolph Lundgren: Fit Forever is the kickass guide to building a body that will look great and make you feel even better—forever.

57 b/w photographs, 165 color photographs

About the Author
Dolph Lundgren began his career earning a master’s degree in chemical engineering and becoming a Fulbright scholar, military officer, and international black belt karate champion before switching tracks and entering the world of Hollywood as an action hero. His breakthrough came in Rocky IV (1985) when he played the formidable Soviet boxer Ivan Drago opposite Sylvester Stallone, with whom he recently reunited onscreen in the blockbusters The Expendables and The Expendables 2. Now, he will soon be seen starring in the new syndicated TV action-series Rescue 3. Dolph currently lives in Los Angeles, California.

Per Bernal is a professional photographer of entertainment, bodybuilding, portraits, landscape, and more. His work has appeared on magazine covers, advertisements, movie covers, books, and more. He lives in Los Angeles, California.

(cover not final)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby leigh1975 on 29 Mar 2013, 15:27

Someone needs to do Dolph's biography!
leigh1975

Postby Jox on 29 Mar 2013, 15:30

You bet that someone does...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby leigh1975 on 29 Mar 2013, 23:49

Jox wrote:You bet that someone does...

:wink:
leigh1975

Re: FIT FOREVER: fitness book - coming in November

Postby Jox on 14 Apr 2013, 20:29

Pre-order now at $15.97 on Amazon, pretty cheap if you ask me (especially if the edition quality is as slick as the Swedish one)
http://www.amazon.com/Dolph-Lundgren-Fo ... h+lundgren

P.S.: I see why it's cheaper now: they changed it from "hardback" to "paperback" edition...
Jox
Site Admin

Re: FIT FOREVER: fitness book - coming in November

Postby Mosquito on 21 Apr 2013, 23:43

Jox wrote:P.S.: I see why it's cheaper now: they changed it from "hardback" to "paperback" edition...

Ok, so I should get that edition just in order to finally understand the text, and keep the Swedish edition because it's a beautiful book!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Re: FIT FOREVER: fitness book - English edition out November

Postby savagesketch on 23 Apr 2013, 03:38

Upon getting ready to pre-order FIT FOREVER, I noticed this handbook, which is also available via Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Dolph-Lundgren-Ha ... h+lundgren

Jox, have you heard of this? It looks pretty extensive, well over 400 pages... Any ideas on its content, accuracy, etc.?
savagesketch

Postby Jox on 23 Apr 2013, 09:15

:!: DON'T GET THIS "HANDBOOK", IT'S LIKE A PRINT COPY OF WIKIPEDIA!!! :!:

I don't even know how's that can even exist or be allowed but now there's quite a few rip off like that on Amazon (and no cheap either, some can be very expensive)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 23 Apr 2013, 20:34

Just pre-ordered mine. :)
bomaz

Postby Geoff on 26 Apr 2013, 18:44

Pre ordered - BOOM, Great news, its not like I've been waiting a long time for this or anything :)
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Alfred92 on 08 May 2013, 21:29

I have read it i must say all the mentioned things are very useful can surely takes a trainer to the next level,All the stuff which is written in it contain some really useful things,Thank you for highlighting.
Alfred92

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion