Dolph is getting a divorce!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph is getting a divorce!

Postby preacher on 09 Mar 2011, 13:35

Kinda sad news. According to Swedish papers today Dolph is divorcing Anette.
Havet not read anything but the headlines.
Sad to hear it. I bet him working all the time has something to do with it.
preacher
Regular

Re: Dolph is getting a divorce!

Postby Jox on 09 Mar 2011, 14:21

Yeah it's official now, I'll repost what I wrote earlier here

It's confirmed on Expressen by Dolph's Swedish manager/publicist and long time friend Johan Pramell that Dolph and Anette have been separated for some time now and recently filed the divorce papers from a mutual agreement. His new girlfriend is a 30 (or 23 some sites report?!) year-old Swedish woman whom he met at a karate tournament.
http://www.expressen.se/noje/extra/1.23 ... kiljer-sig
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/k ... 8683055.ab

For sure Dolph being away most of the time hasn't been easy for anybody... A marriage lasting 17 years today and in the realm of show-business can be very hard to keep and is already quite amazing. It's sad of course because they made such a great couple, and they worked hard to make it work but sometimes better working things to go separate ways rather than let the marriage rot behind the appearances (which can be as destructive both for the couple and the kids). I just hope they're handling the divorce in a amiable and mature way (which they probably do) rather than a nasty divorce procedure.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby riotgirl77 on 09 Mar 2011, 22:10

Still so sad to read/hear about this :( :( I thought he and Anette looked great together and been through a lot (ex: the robbery/hostage situation in their Marbella home). But then it seems as though he's been in L.A. for quite a long time (for his career) and she hates it there so....like Jox I hope they handle their divorce in a mature way.

*moved this from "Candid Pics" to here*...think he moved in with his gf. Both vids are in Swedish.

this was posted a while ago about Dolph kissing a "mystery" woman

riotgirl77

Postby MacGyver on 10 Mar 2011, 03:21

Sad news. Hopefully they part peacefully.
MacGyver

Postby Kenshitora1218 on 10 Mar 2011, 22:41

riotgirl77 wrote:Still so sad to read/hear about this :( :( I thought he and Anette looked great together and been through a lot (ex: the robbery/hostage situation in their Marbella home). But then it seems as though he's been in L.A. for quite a long time (for his career) and she hates it there so....like Jox I hope they handle their divorce in a mature way.

Don't worry!
Dolph strong man not just physically. :)
If you like Hell, change it to Heaven.
Love does not weak, but the hatred is. (ZEN Wisdoms)
Kenshitora1218

Postby teedoubleyou on 11 Mar 2011, 23:48

kinda sucks but it is what it is. now hes single perhaps he could party with charlie sheen
teedoubleyou

Postby riotgirl77 on 12 Mar 2011, 11:42

teedoubleyou wrote:now hes single perhaps he could party with charlie sheen

Ew I hope not! lol
riotgirl77

Postby dolphage on 12 Mar 2011, 14:31

Jox wrote:His new girlfriend is a 30 (or 23 some sites report?!) year-old Swedish woman whom he met at a karate tournament.

As far as I can tell she's 30, meaning she is 23 years YOUNGER than him.

It's not the best age for their daughters to be in as far as getting a divorce.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 16 Mar 2011, 00:18

WHYYYYYYY????????
Dear Annette, i bet Dolph is a handful, i know my Jerry is, but don't divorce - please. i promise it will not bring u more happiness. i will pray the ROSARY with you and your daughters and Dolph too - if u want him to. i promise u it is the wrong choice. Separate for a while, and write it down on paper that u are officially separated from Dolph but don't divorce - please. Your battle is spiritual - and i can't imagine that having so much money isn't part of the problem. Come on. Dolph picked you out of all the women he can have. i know that having so many women chase him isn't easy either for you. i don't feel comfortable when females befriend my Jerry, but i don't say anything because i want him. please, please, please, don't divorce. i have tears running down my eyes because you are both such a nice couple. Give 10% of your income constantly to the Catholic Church and i promise you GOD will help you and Dolph with your success and your marriage. Please, please, please - :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Dolph, i cannot believe u. what will another girl give you that Annette can't. everything will go downhill from here Dolph. Don't do it. while you still have time to stop. Annette will forgive you. don't do this Dolph. Don't do it for the sake of your two beautiful daughters that you have with Annette. it's not fair to them Dolph. Stick it out. get out of the spotlight for a while, and search for GOD, you will find him. Also, don't forget that we are in the Lenten season. the saddest 40 days of the year because JESUS is about to be crucified. GOD purposefully makes it very difficult on us these 40 days, and if you notice LENT is a hard time not to cry about all our troubles. but i promise you a divorce is not the way. you can still reconciliate, Annette will forgive you. Please Dolph, come on. don't do it :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Dolph, please don't have sex with another woman. that is adultery. i know u r famous, and very blessed but no girl can give u more than what Annette can give you. please Dolph do not have sex with this other girl. i promise u, all girls are the same physically. if u like her, give her some money and tell her that u r a married man, and that eventhough she is pretty u can not be with her. please, stick it out. please, please, please.
Last edited by evegotbet on 16 Mar 2011, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
evegotbet

Postby evegotbet on 16 Mar 2011, 00:31

Jox wrote: His new girlfriend is a 30 (or 23 some sites report?!) year-old Swedish woman whom he met at a karate tournament.
who is this witch tempting a married man. i will pray for Dolph's healing. i will also pray for the downfall of this witch's behavior.
she's a witch D, stay away from her. shame on her. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DON'T DO IT DOLPH, YOU HAVE TIME TO STOP YOURSELF BEFORE YOU COMPLETELY JUMP IN TO YOUR MISTAKE, TALK TO SOMEBODY - GOD, JESUS, MARY - I CAN TEACH ANNETTE AND YOUR DAUGHTERS HOW TO PRAY AND THEY CAN TEACH YOU. DON'T DO IT DOLPH DON'T DO IT. NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOO, NOOOOO. YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. DO NOT DO IT. AGE GRACEFULLY LIKE THE REST OF US FOR THE REMAINING TIME HERE ON EARTH, BUT DON'T DIVORCE - IT IS NOT THE ANSWER; AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS WITCH. DOES SHE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FANS, AND THAT THEY LOVE U FOR WHO YOU ARE, AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST ARE SUFFERING, CHASING AFTER A dumb b****(PARDON MY FRENCH) WILL CERTAINLY NOT TAKE YOU TO GREATER HEIGHTS. JUST THE OPPOSITE, SHE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN, AND YOU WILL NEVER ELEVATE HER. TELL HER TO GET LOST. YOU NEED TO DO YOUR PART DOLPH. YUCK, DON'T DO IT. STICK WITH ANNETTE PLEASE. DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT.
Last edited by evegotbet on 16 Mar 2011, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.
evegotbet

Postby Jox on 16 Mar 2011, 00:41

evegotbet, for the 20th time do you want to be banned from this board? Because despite the all the numerous warnings you seem to do everything to have that happened.

What have we said about inappropriate religious preaching on this forum? "Witch"? have you not learned anything in history beyond the Middle Ages?

Since you seem so you seem so above us all to give lessons about life and wanna talk about "healing", I allow myself to suggest you to go see a therapist.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby evegotbet on 16 Mar 2011, 00:59

Jox wrote:Since you seem so you seem so above us all to give lessons about life and wanna talk about "healing", I allow myself to suggest you to go see a therapist.

Jox, why are you insulting me. i am not insulting you. YOU go see a therapist. my therapist is the ALMIGHTY above, his SON, and his chosen MARY. i ain't going to go cry to no human stranger about my troubles, it doesn't work, they can't do anything about your troubles. therapists are just glorified listeners.

and, about me seeming to be above all, where do you get that? sheesh, when will you guys ever lighten up. it's not all about fame, money, outer beauty, sex. all that stuff is nasty. and i think that Dolph's fans should encourage Dolph NOT to get a divorce; and not to just sit back, smile, and watch the show as Dolph makes the biggest mistake of his earthly life.

By supporting his decision to have sex and date another female isn't doing him a favor. it is hurting him. that is not a fan. am i wrong? what am i saying that is so wrong. tell me.
evegotbet

Postby Jox on 16 Mar 2011, 01:39

I'm not insulting you and I (and Mosquito) have already told you what's wrong with your comments. I don't have to do it again so look in the dictionary for "laicity", "keeping on topic" and "learning how to write short and simple comments that make sense and don't freak out people". Don't say you didn't have it a long time coming.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Kenshitora1218 on 16 Mar 2011, 16:42

Dolph is a very age of sensitive. I know because Im with Dolph God's love. He's don't apperceive this. He's need many love, many good thinks. But He's soul very strong and He very good man. :)
If you like Hell, change it to Heaven.
Love does not weak, but the hatred is. (ZEN Wisdoms)
Kenshitora1218

Next

Return to General Discussion