Dolph is getting a divorce!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dolph is getting a divorce!

Postby Mosquito on 17 May 2011, 23:04

Well you gotta admit Arnie is... whoa... I can't find the proper description.

- He has a child with a household helper 10 years ago.
- The woman continues to work there for another 9 years or so.
- After she retires and he leaves the important political office, he confesses.

That is.. I think, bold is the right term. Whoa. Wonder how many times he saw the kid... whoa.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 19 May 2011, 15:00

The Arnold story is crazy.

It's interesting to see how Dolph's divorce did not pass the Swedish media, this is how low key he's always kept his private life (after Grace Jones obviously since that put him in the spotlights) and how little they care. With most celebrities the bass press would have picked on it and put it on the front page...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 23 May 2011, 09:11

I think its very sad for all parties invloved. I think the Arnie situation is just plain bonkers!
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby bomaz on 02 Aug 2011, 19:41

Well ... might not be the best place to ask it. Open a thread in Misc., or just consult an attorney (depending your country).
bomaz

Postby Moon on 06 Sep 2011, 06:34

I have seen pictures of him and the new girl. One of them is him kissing her, but she really does not seem to be into that. So I am not sure that Dolph did a great job in picking.
Moon

Postby Craigie-Boy on 11 Jan 2012, 01:04

I know this thread is a little on the old side now, but I only recently heard about Dolph's divorce, as I haven't stopped by here in quite some time. I have to say it came as something of a surprise to me, although given that I know very little of Dolph's private life (due to his not wanting to be in the public eye 24/7, unlike so many other celebrities), I can't offer any speculation on the circumstances surrounding it.

Hopefully he and Annette will remain on friendly terms for the sake of their daughters if nothing else.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Jox on 11 Jan 2012, 02:19

Craigie-Boy wrote:Hopefully he and Annette will remain on friendly terms for the sake of their daughters if nothing else.

Seems like it as far as I know, and that reflect their personalities so it seems it all came from a mutual and mature decision.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 29 Mar 2012, 18:27

I venture no opinion. I rate movies, interviews, or charisma. Everyone has to carry his pack.(German proverb) :wink:
Nikolai Cherenco

Previous

Return to General Discussion