Photo from article?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Photo from article?

Postby Dawn on 21 May 2004, 20:33

Anyone know what the photo looks like from this article?

Title: BEAUTY AND THE BEACH , By: Dolgoff, Stephanie, Berman, Nina, Entertainment Weekly, 10490434, 7/8/94, Issue 230

Being There

BEAUTY AND THE BEACH

Models slink and stars wink in a seaside party for charity

The Scene: The First Annual Hamptons Model Celebrity Beach Games, a cross between Battle of the Network Stars and a Summer Olympics for the Impossibly Beautiful, held in Montauk, N.Y.

The Dope: Few stars actually got athletic. "The water is freezing here, isn't it?" asked ex-Baywatch star Nicole Eggert.
The Events: The models faced off by agency in such events as swimming, kayaking, volleyball, and tug-of-war but seemed more concerned about their tans.
Best Distressed: MTV talkshow host Jon Stewart's T-shirt said "Eat Poo." "Somehow I don't think it will impress a Brazilian model," he admitted.
Video Stare: Oliver Stone gave the models the more-than-once-over through a camcorder. "It's a babefest," he pronounced.
Send Her In, Coach: MTV VJ Kennedy declared herself game for one event-"the hosing down of [Versace model] Marcus Schenkenberg with a tub of Lubriderm."
Future Hype: "Tokyo is bidding for the 1998 games," said Stewart, "but I don't think they have the facilities. They have the cameras."
PHOTO: 1 BABE-WATCH: "It's flashing," said Stone of his camcorder. "What does that mean?"

PHOTO: 2 NATURE BOY: "I was raised by a pack of wild models," said Stewart. "They taught me how to pout and wash my car seductively."

PHOTO: 3 A PICK-ME-UP: "I get stronger by the beer," claimed Dolph Lundgren, with now wife Annette Quiberg

PHOTO: 4 PARTY LINE: Schenkenberg, who won for Best Abs

PHOTO: 5 SILENT SIREN: Elle Macpherson was mum on rumors of a James Bond role-"I don't want to jinx anything"

~~~~~~~~

By Stephanie Dolgoff

Photographs by Nina Berman/SIPA Press
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 21 May 2004, 20:57

no I've never seen the actual mag article, just read from one of your posts
Jox
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion