Would Dolph do a Skype event for a Library?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Would Dolph do a Skype event for a Library?

Postby Abyss-Lord on 04 May 2012, 23:15

I'm just curious. Huge Dolph fan, here. The library I work for is having a summer camp for kids, where we introduce them to film-making. It's a 2 week camp from July 9th-12th and the 16th-19th..

We are trying to find contact info for any directors... that might hold a small Skype session, where the kids could ask questions. A very small portion of time. I was watching Command Performance again and though, wait a minute.. Dolph! :mrgreen: I wasn't sure if Jox would know if this was possible, or anyone? I figure it would be worth a shot to post something here. I honestly don't know how I'd even go about contacting anyone, honestly.
Abyss-Lord

Re: Would Dolph do a Skype event for a Library?

Postby Jox on 05 May 2012, 07:16

Dolph will be doing EX2 promo so that might be tricky to set up a something. How old are the 'kids'?
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Would Dolph do a Skype event for a Library?

Postby Abyss-Lord on 07 May 2012, 18:26

Ohhhhh, damn, that's true. Expendables 2!

5th and 6th graders and 7th and 8th graders. 11-14 years old.

And due to the time-frame, I can see how that might be pretty difficult to pull off, even a 5 minute Q/A session.. I can see how he'd be tied up in promo for one of the biggest films coming out in August :O I completely forgot about that.

And also, time zone difference would also have to be taken into account.
I'm the IT Assistant at the Muskogee Public Library in Oklahoma, USA. (http://www.eok.lib.ok.us
So, it's Central US time.
And it'd just be 2 single small sessions on any of those days. From 10am-12pm central and 2pm-4pm central. I guess it would be pretty complicated.
Abyss-Lord

Return to General Discussion