Dolph Lundgren & Wrestlers...

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Travis on 11 Jun 2004, 20:19

Dolph not fighting Zeus was one of the biggest disappointments of Men of War. What a waste.
Travis
Regular

Postby Terminator on 13 Jun 2004, 12:24

I think Dolph looked like a good Wrestler in Rocky IV, but today, dunno... I don't like Wrestling... all a stupid show...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 13 Jun 2004, 14:24

No offense to them but I think wrestlers like Bill Goldberg look stupid on film, he 's the worst bad guy in US :the return, not impressive like Dolph is in US or Rocky IV
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 13 Jun 2004, 15:49

hmm... so Bill Goldberg is one of those no- name- guys... iron pumped but ended as a loser... lol
Dolph as Wrestler, well, it doesn't really fit to him...
but did he kick- boxing and karate?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 13 Jun 2004, 17:16

Never heard of that guy. But I think Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was pretty good in The Rundown and Scorpion King. He could be the next Arnold. Compare his acting abilities now to Arnie's when he was at the same age or had the same number of appearances on screen.

But then of course Johnson is a well trained actor due to his involvement in that theater called WWF. Although the WWF is a very bad case of widespread over-acting. ;-) I still can't see why people like to watch that crap.

Hey and what about the tall blond wrestler who appeared in X-Men? He was ok. And Hulk Hogan? Not a great actor but... we are on the Dolph-board here. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 13 Jun 2004, 22:20

Terminator wrote:I think Dolph looked like a good Wrestler in Rocky IV, but today, dunno... I don't like Wrestling... all a stupid show...

WWF and such should not even be called wrestling, its not real wrestling and I think it sucks. Real wrestling is nothing like it and no one does it after college. I like the Rock, I think he has something not alot of big guys do on camera: charisma. I think he is becoming a very good actor.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 14 Jun 2004, 20:33

^ Oh, did you mean that X-Men guy called "Sabretooth"? He was one of the bad guys I remember and who had a face that looked similar to Arnie's.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Krom on 14 Jun 2004, 22:44

Terminator wrote:^ Oh, did you mean that X-Men guy called "Sabretooth"? He was one of the bad guys I remember and who had a face that looked similar to Arnie's.

Hmm..bad associtation with Arnold...
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby shooby on 15 Jun 2004, 14:16

That will be great if he fight with wrestlers like billy gunn or scott steiner
shooby

Postby Mosquito on 15 Jun 2004, 17:29

Terminator, yes, indeed, I was talking about Sabretooth. I suffer from bad memory. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 15 Jun 2004, 20:53

Great. Some memories still didn't flush out of the brain...
Yeah, firstly I even thought it really WAS Arnie, but then I took another look at him... but this might be a good Double (outch!! Arnie won't act any more movies...)!
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion