Question about Dolph playing rugby

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Question about Dolph playing rugby

Postby Silly_boy.ohboy on 09 May 2018, 10:50

Hello forum, my question is a bit odd. But...

My question is did Dolph ever play rugby league or rugby union whilst in Australia. I thought I heard it somewhere but cannot find any references to it and my work mates are Dolph hating. If I have some confirmation to win a steak dinner. I know Sydney Uni have a lot of teams and that is where he studied.

Dolph maybe you are the best source for this info. Over to the big himself for reply.

Thanks everyone.
Silly_boy.ohboy

Re: Question about Dolph playing rugby

Postby Jox on 09 May 2018, 13:59

Hi, not as far as I know, not as a team at least, and he seemed to be already busy and involved enough in karate, his studies, and working to make a bit of money (mostly security at clubs and concerts I believe)...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Silly_boy.ohboy on 09 May 2018, 17:59

Thanx Jox, that is pretty much the blurb from Wikipedia too. But does not deny the fact that he played. Anyone, anywhere plz help
Silly_boy.ohboy

Postby Jox on 10 May 2018, 21:21

No, but you can usually trust me on that. I know he played ice hockey for instance, but I never, ever heard him mention anything about rugby, and from what I said above it really is quite unlikely that he would have played in a league, especially since he also admitted not being into team sports... ;)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Silly_boy.ohboy on 11 May 2018, 06:33

Thanks for the info Jox. I appreciate the time you have taken to give me a reply. Suppose it looks like I may be propergating ‘fake’ news to my colleagues.

I was hoping someone was gunna say,” yeah he played one game for uni in the second row” that would of made me happy. Thanks everyone.
Silly_boy.ohboy

Return to General Discussion