Dolph Lundgren & Steven Seagal

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Blackjack on 07 Aug 2004, 12:54

for me dolph has NEVER a chance against seagal...
against seagal dolph sucks

SEAGAL IS THE BEST
Blackjack

Postby carrie on 08 Aug 2004, 01:20

seagal is big alright, but he is also fat and slow, dolph would out do him in every way, i hear seagal is not a "hands on type of guy" while filming,just aswell because he would have to put his lunch down. sorry guys but have you noticed i dont like the guy( seagal= mr potato head). :twisted:
carrie
Regular

Postby Tom on 08 Aug 2004, 13:09

Seagal has passed it. He's past 50, looking older than that and is too out of shape to get back in shape. I liked Seagals earlier work, simplistic, violent fun and he actually wasn't too bad. He's one of the few cases where and actor has got worse down the years. He is especially bad since her turned into mr Zen warrior. There is no doubting that Seagal is one of the greatest martial artist' there have been but could he really kick ass in the state he is in the moment. No matter how good a martial artist is they do need a certain degree of physical fitness, which is why when you train at any martial arts club there is a lot of physical training. Dolph get kick Seagal into the next millinium in a real fight at the moment. 10 years ago I'd have probably put my money on Seagal.

For a good on screen fight that oculd actually happen fopr Dolph and against someone they could afford and of similar stature to Dolph, he could fight Lorenzo Lamas.
Tom
Regular

Postby dlph on 01 Jun 2008, 07:43

From all the websites i visit, Steven and Dolph seem to be tops in the dvd market
dlph

Postby dolphage on 02 Jun 2008, 22:28

Steven Seagal is a douche.
But when he first came out his movies were great. The fact that noone was ever able to lay a hand on him in the flicks was the best part. It was just him being totally superior and kicking everyones ass until he got to the main bad guy. And then he´d kick his ass super easily too. It was sweet.
But as a person he seems to be an unbeleivable dick.
Just like Van Damme...
And NOT like.... Dolph Lundgren!
dolphage
Regular

Postby dlph on 03 Jun 2008, 17:11

dolphage wrote:Steven Seagal is a douche.
But when he first came out his movies were great. The fact that noone was ever able to lay a hand on him in the flicks was the best part. It was just him being totally superior and kicking everyones ass until he got to the main bad guy. And then he´d kick his ass super easily too. It was sweet.
But as a person he seems to be an unbeleivable dick.
Just like Van Damme...
And NOT like.... Dolph Lundgren!

Okaaay? :lol:
dlph

Postby dolphage on 03 Jun 2008, 18:30

dlph wrote:
Okaaay? :lol:

?
dolphage
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 14 Jun 2008, 18:43

I'm not so sure I'd like to see them both in the same movie.
Dolph seems to be making a name for himself as a director/star at the moment, and as a result his public profile is rising somewhat. Seagal seems to be making movies simply to pay the bills - he doesn't look at all interested in what he's doing; you can tell he's not really enjoying what he's doing anymore.
I think that Dolph's current career status might suffer somewhat if he were to appear alongside Seagal in a crappy action flick that will probably quickly disappear from view and be forgotten about.
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Lennert on 17 Dec 2008, 03:30

I have to disagree with you with Seagal and his movies, since Into The Sun, Pistol Whipped and Renegade Justice showed him in good state without the usual uninspired acting. Have you seen the latest trailers of Ruslan and The Keeper yet? By the looks of them, these two movies will be pretty good.
Lennert

Return to General Discussion