Dolph / Paula?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dawn on 18 Sep 2004, 19:46

The one with Iman is Mark Kleckner. I am back-ordering an issue of Playboy to scan in for everyone, it also lists the male in the poster as Mark and not Dolph. I am inclined to believe a poster that says Dolph and Iman is wrong, because everywhere else the male is listed as Mark Kleckner. Anyone can make a poster with those names on there. I'm not trying to be rude, but sounds like a reprint with the wrong information on it. And honestly Dolph did not have that much definition in his abs as Mark does in that Iman photo. So no, I do not believe its him. But thats okay, we can all believe what we want. No hard feelings. :)
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 19 Sep 2004, 01:46

darling@
the reason i have managed to put up with my husbands feet for so long and i think its the same reason why we have been married for this long is because i work days and he works nights- perfect combination for a successful marriage dont you think. :) ?
carrie
Regular

Postby Dawn on 19 Sep 2004, 04:37

carrie, do you think maybe you could just hang one of those car scents from his toes? That might help! :D Mike does not have feet that are too awful smelly, but he is very messy! I don't think he still knows where the dirty clothes hamper is and we have been married 5 years! :lol:
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 19 Sep 2004, 23:16

dawn,
ive tried all kinds of stuff,he became really paranoid when i followed him round the house with the air-freshener, when our cat left home i blamed him and his feet :( . joking aside, i do feel sorry for him,he must wash his feet 10 times a day in antiseptic wash but achievies nothing,he has a bath/shower and straight away i can see his bare feet sweating, but i still moan at him about it, they say love is blind, it has to effect the eyes,why cant it effect the nose :lol: just my bloody luck. :wink:
carrie
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 20 Sep 2004, 14:08

Oh please, now all we need is that feet fetishist guy who went on our nerves at the old discussion board. I can imagine him drooling while reading your posts. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 20 Sep 2004, 23:45

ooooh, yak, id forgotten about him - jeez thanks for the memory mosquito- why oh why would anyone have a foot fetish????????? they are just MINGING. i dont feel to well now and its all mosquitos fault :wink:
carrie
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion