Dolph / Paula?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph / Paula?

Postby Jox on 03 Sep 2004, 01:27

check out those really sexy pics, I think Dolph is posing with his ex-girlfriend model Paula Barbieri even though she doesn't look like on other pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=6116817218

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48&item=6116817328&rd=1
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 03 Sep 2004, 13:49

Very nice, thought the pics with Grace Jones are even nicer due to the interesting contrast.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 03 Sep 2004, 14:18

yes, interesting new pic
shooby

Postby Darling on 03 Sep 2004, 18:01

Wow!!!!!!!!
Jox you make me happy with this pic,Dolph is looking really sexy!!!!!!
Thanks
Darling
Regular

Postby Jox on 03 Sep 2004, 18:13

check on ebay there are two other ones posted
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 04 Sep 2004, 00:49

Thanks Jox,I saw the other two pics ,now I can sleep very well:)
Greetings
Darling
Regular

Postby Terminator on 05 Sep 2004, 15:10

But Dolph seems to be a lil' unhappy in that pics... lol
But I have a pic where he's TOTALLY NAKED! I think it COULB be a fake, but it's not proved at all...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dawn on 06 Sep 2004, 01:06

Terminator, the nude photo you have is fake if Dolph is posing for it. He has said in an interview that he has never posed completely nude for any photographer.

Very nice pictures. I like the ones with Grace better too, they are much more artistic!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 06 Sep 2004, 02:28

Hi Terminator,if you have the poster Dolph with the Model Iman,then it is not a Fake.Dolph is totally naked on this poster and I bought it a long time ago in LA.The poster is signed Dolph Lundgren and Iman.
Greetings
Darling
Regular

Postby Jox on 06 Sep 2004, 11:37

is it because I'm almost sure the Iman poster is not with Dolph but another male model that looks like Dolph, I even found his name But I don't remember...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 06 Sep 2004, 13:53

Hi Jox,it is Dolph,because I have this pic and it is signed with Dolph Lundgren and Iman.I said,that I bought it in LA along time ago and this is the original.Later, some Poster was signed with Mark Klekkner and Iman.I think it was better for Dolph.By the way Dolph had made a lot of erotic pics.
Why do you all think,that Dolph had never made naked pics????He was young and need the money.He was not the first and not the latest star, who makes naked pics.For me its OK,I have no problem with it.
But when it makes you happy, think what you like to think.
Greetings
Darling
Regular

Postby Terminator on 06 Sep 2004, 15:52

^Amen! :wink:
And you have THE ORIGINAL POSTER??? That's just terrific! :D
Yeah, I have that pic on my PC and still another one, I could send to you as an E-Mail... cos I haven't any website any more (it was an illegal movie board and it was closed a few month ago...).
But about that mysterious pic: Dolph's lying there on a white wall and it looks as if he was doing this just before Rocky IV.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dolph_Fan on 06 Sep 2004, 17:14

Terminator

If that is the same photo I recently came across, then i know it to be fake.

-

If anyone has any desires to view photos of Dolph naked, then I could try to reveal him (Digital enhacement) from some screen capture from the dark nude scenes in movies...i.e. Punisher, Showdown In Little Tokyo, etc..... (Start a poll to see the interest)
Dolph_Fan
Regular

Postby Terminator on 07 Sep 2004, 17:52

Okay, this sounds good. In "Jill Rips" I saw him the first time like this and I really wondered how much money he received for that, but maybe it's the fact that he ain't no American, but a Swedish man, cos American people are often very shy and prudish... properly Dolph wasn't and still isn't. :wink:
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dawn on 15 Sep 2004, 16:33

Darling wrote:Hi Jox,it is Dolph,because I have this pic and it is signed with Dolph Lundgren and Iman.I said,that I bought it in LA along time ago and this is the original.Later, some Poster was signed with Mark Klekkner and Iman.I think it was better for Dolph.By the way Dolph had made a lot of erotic pics.
Why do you all think,that Dolph had never made naked pics????He was young and need the money.He was not the first and not the latest star, who makes naked pics.For me its OK,I have no problem with it.
But when it makes you happy, think what you like to think.
Greetings

I think most of us here do not have problems with nudity. I would definitely like to see any pics of Dolph fully nude if they exist. However, Dolph himself has said himself in the article "Swede Smell of Success" that he has never done full-frontal nudity (this means, shows no penis, everything else nude). He has some very good erotic pics, but never showing his manhood. Unfortunately, I have seen a fake floating on the web. It has his head pasted on someone else's body. Very bad photoshop job because the head is from a picture in the Masters of the Universe packet and does not quite look right on the body. The other as you have mentioned is on the Chicago International Film Festival website here: http://www.chicagofilmfestival.org/cgi- ... TVZPXppXPg

Another reason to doubt this particular is that I keep hearing that Dolph is bigger! :shock:

No disrespect Darling, but many of Dolph's signatures have been faked over the years, and it sounds like you have one. They are all over eBay and LA has lots of places with fake autographs being sold. Most likely, they saw Iman in the photo and not knowing better thought it was Grace Jones and knowing that she dated Dolph, assumed it was him and forged his signature.

I have never bought an autograph, becaused the dealers who sell ones who are reputable, cost usually $200. Anything under $50 especially is highly suspect for any kind of autograph, so I don't bother since I know its very easy to copy a signature these days. Most dealers wouldn't even know they are selling an autograph that had a fake signature.

If you have any pics of Dolph besides these two let me know, I would love to have them. The best ones I have are of him and Grace from Playboy and the article from Interview magazine. He is nude in these, but Grace is covering it up!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion