How old are you?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

How old are you?

< 18
33%
18 - 25
50%
26 - 30
No votes
31 - 35
17%
36 - 40
No votes
41 - 45
No votes
46 - 50
No votes
> 50
No votes

Total votes : 6

How old are you?

Postby Mosquito on 18 Sep 2004, 23:00

Terminator and carrie brought up an interesting question: How old are we Dolph afficionados and afficionadas?

Feel free to cast your vote. I won't vote first because then you'll know what an "old cow" I am. ;-) I'll join the poll later.

If you are much younger than 18 or older than 50 maybe you like to tell us how old you are? Or... maybe you don't. ;) It's up to you! Most important fact: Everybody is as old as he/she perceives it! (Ahem, hope I got the grammar right on that one)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 19 Sep 2004, 01:32

mosquito you wimp :lol: , i think you should post YOUR age first because its your thread, i was about to tell you all my age but then after looking at the choices i realised i have just missed out on the age bracket i have ticked for a few years- OH MY GOD ITS OFFICIAL- IM OVER THE HILL :cry: . . im all depressed now,does this mean im going through a mid-life crisis and that i have to have an affair with some spotty, hormonal 17yr old, yeeuuk no thanks, i will a have a cup of tea and celebrate the fact that i can now be called a dirty old woman. hey sorry to ramble but if we are only as old as we perceive then what else can we perceive about ourselves- we could have some fun with that one. god im even boring myself now :oops: .
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 19 Sep 2004, 13:40

Well, I am still 16. :D
Almost everybody says that I'd look like 18, but with the size of 1,84m, this makes the whole thing coming "true" in a special way. :wink:
Of course I'd like to grow taller till 1,95m, but I think I won't grow any more.
:cry:
Sometimes my face has a few similarities with Dolph, but my whole body ought to change (just a lil'!), then I could probably go along as the 2nd Dolph Lundgren..., the "Germaned" :lol:
But I feel fresh all over and I think this more important than everything else (so far).
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 20 Sep 2004, 14:12

That's the spirit. Just keep away from those steroids. I always try to talk my bf into working out, at least a little bit. But he thinks it is boring. All he does is take the bike to work from time to time. But fortunately he has to watch that he doesn't loose too much weight. Guess he'll never be fat, even on a cheese and chocolate diet. ;-) Darn, I wish I could say the same about me. But we "easy gainers" have to fight. I just returned from the gym. Hope I didn't ruin everything with the Nutella bread I just had. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 20 Sep 2004, 14:19

Well, I still could eat whole breads with Nutella and it won't have any effect on me/my stomach.lol
But just do as much for your body as you can. Diets are often hard to do. Once (I think 7 years ago) I really looked like a small an fat boy, but this changed from several months and now I am very tight and tall guy with wide shoulders, handsome -I don't want to be showy-, but in a few years this "eat-what-and-how-much-you-want-phase" will surely end. :D
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion