[Dolph/Hans] Lundgren?!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Dolph_the_Arcane on 30 Sep 2004, 18:40

I like to think that Dolph is short for Dolphin, which in my opinion is one of the mightiest creatures of the sea. A determined Dolphin can easily kill a shark if need be, but are normally peaceful creatures. That's what I think of Dolph too. In real life, he's probably very friendly and curtious, but if he needed to, you know he could be lethal! :D
Dolph_the_Arcane

Postby Terminator on 01 Oct 2004, 15:47

Yes, that's exactly Dolph... lol
But honestly, I've never seen Dolph in public and so I cannot justify this "opinion".
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dolph_the_Arcane on 02 Oct 2004, 02:10

Unfortunately, I've never seen Dolph in public either. But I'm not really stating that it's my "opinion" of Dolph, or the way I actually perceive him. It's just the image of Dolph that I see in my minds eye, not the literal ones. But whatever way you look at it, Dolph is a pretty cool name. Very unique, just like he is.
Dolph_the_Arcane

Postby Terminator on 02 Oct 2004, 16:56

Well, "Dolph" is always connected with the "Dolph Lundgren" himself, in my opinion. ;)
I hope to see him in public once... but where in the whole world does he live?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dawn on 02 Oct 2004, 21:34

He has an apartment in London and a house in Marbella, Spain.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 03 Oct 2004, 10:54

The house in Spain belongs to his family's wife
shooby

Postby Terminator on 03 Oct 2004, 13:11

Great... in London... and Spain. :wink:
Thanks for the "news".
I always thought that he'd live in America, but this way it ain't that far away from home.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 03 Oct 2004, 14:53

Dolph used to live Los Angeles at the begining of his movie career, then he moved to New York when he and Anette got married, and they moved to Europe about 5-6 years ago I think. I heard it was alo linked about him having to choose between American and Swedish nationality, he couldn't keep both or something like this...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 03 Oct 2004, 19:41

shooby wrote:The house in Spain belongs to his family's wife

It originally belonged to his wife's uncle I believe. But they bought it from them, so it is theirs now.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 03 Oct 2004, 19:44

Jox wrote:Dolph used to live Los Angeles at the begining of his movie career, then he moved to New York when he and Anette got married, and they moved to Europe about 5-6 years ago I think. I heard it was alo linked about him having to choose between American and Swedish nationality, he couldn't keep both or something like this...

Yes, that is true. You cannot keep your country's citizenship if you want American citizenship, it is quite unfortunate. So he decided to go back to Sweden when he got married for a while. I think Dolph still has an office in NY though.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 03 Oct 2004, 20:14

Cool. Maybe I'll even be able to see Dolph's appartment if I'll spend my time for another exchange to England. ;)
But to live in America or in Germany... I'd have choosen for Germany of course. Almost everything is familiar to you. Then you're additionally close to your family... by the way, is his family (mother and father) still alive? I know that he has got a big brother who seems to be working in chemical ingeneering... but he's probably still alive, right?
Terminator
Regular

Postby shooby on 04 Oct 2004, 10:07

Dawn wrote:
shooby wrote:The house in Spain belongs to his family's wife

It originally belonged to his wife's uncle I believe. But they bought it from them, so it is theirs now.

Yes that's right, I should spoke on the past but I thank the story shoulb be telling
shooby

Postby Dolphin on 04 Oct 2004, 15:58

I hate names like Fredderick, Sheena, Hans and Rudolph. Sebstian is a name which is very bad, too and i would never call may son Sebastian because this name is as ugly as Rudolph and Hans i thin. all these names will be out of trend in three years.
Dolph is great!!!
Dolphin

Postby shooby on 04 Oct 2004, 16:23

If anybody would choose a name in the only condition that he will be in trend he can't choose any name beacause there is a trend which change every year. So I think it's stupid to choose a name like that, the trend I fuck it :lol: .
shooby

Previous

Return to General Discussion