Dolph needs to beef up

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph needs to beef up

Postby Travis on 28 Sep 2004, 21:35

I was watching Showdown last night and Dolph really looked impressive. I think he needs to put some beef on again.
Travis
Regular

Postby Terminator on 29 Sep 2004, 16:14

In my opinion, he always ought to look like in Rocky IV. ;)
The hair style is optional I think and his muslces were looking great!!!
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 29 Sep 2004, 17:09

You mean optimal? ;-) I liked that haircut back when it was new but nowadays it looks a bit strange. I think he never looked better than in SILT (shape, haircut, everything except for that stupid japanese outfit in the end).
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 29 Sep 2004, 20:17

I think he never looked better than in SILT (shape, haircut, everything except for that stupid japanese outfit in the end).

Yeah, that dress wasn't all the best (/"optional"). The hairstyle he used to have in Rocky IV is already out of trend, but I think it was like to him when he was at that age around 26.
Anyhow in "Joshua Tree" he had a few similar "faces", but this movie isn't very good in my mind...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dolph_the_Arcane on 30 Sep 2004, 08:33

I'm going to go with Terminator on this one. Dolph should keep his old style from Rocky IV. He needs to be timeless. I bet that if Dolph looked the same in all of his movies, he'd be more popular. And I think that if he still looked the way he did in Rocky today, he'd be churning out blockbuster after blockbuster (not to sound negative or anything). Different clothes depending on the character and setting, of course, but unchanging hair and phisique. That'd be awesome. But I guess I don't mind seeing him change over time. We all get older and stupid fashions keep on changing. What can you do? :?
Dolph_the_Arcane

Postby Terminator on 30 Sep 2004, 09:37

Yeah... many fashions made him look like "normal"... I think his hair got "less" in those 19 years... if you look at his hair on his forehead... it really got less. :shock:
But like in Red Scorpion, he'd have been a great veteran actor. ;)
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion