Hello everybody!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everybody!

Postby Dolph_the_Arcane on 29 Sep 2004, 06:50

Hello there, how are you all doing? I'm doing well, especially since I came accross this message board. I never knew such a site exsisted until I was searching for some galleries of Dolph Lundgren photos and wound up purusing this site. Whoever put this all together did an excellent job! It's so convinient to find nice pictures and friendly conversation. I love it.

I know I'm new around here, but I hope that in the future we can come to know each other better. I've always been a big fan of Dolph Lundgren movies, although few of my friends share my view of him. In fact, my love of his movies has opened me up for much mockery in the past. But whatever. We all have our guilty pleasures. That's why I chose the name Dolph the Arcane, because I don't think many people could really love Dolph movies like we do unless they opened up their minds and learned a little bit about him. Sadly, I think most people see his movies on the shelves at Blockbuster and pass it up as a "B action movie". But if they'd just give it a try, I think they'd be surprised by the quality of the films and especailly his acting.

So, what do you guys usually talk about? I see that most of the topics are rather varied. Do any of you have hobbies? I like to think of myself as a decent artist, and I've even drawn some pictures of Dolph before. Maybe someday I'll post them. I'm usually pretty shy about showing people my drawings though.

Later!

P.S.

I'd tell you what my favorite Dolph Lundgren movie is, but I'd be making it up, because I think it's impossible to pick! Some are obviously better than others, but they all have a redeeming scene or moment that makes it good. I can't decide, so I guess I like them all (which is also funny, because I don't think I've even seen all of them).
Dolph_the_Arcane

Postby Ultimate_Fan on 29 Sep 2004, 11:55

Well let me be the first to say welcome!! im really only new here to but have found the site and the message board fantastic and the people here seem really friendly so like me i hope you find your time here enjoyable!
There is no fate but what we make
Ultimate_Fan

Return to General Discussion