Hey

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Hey

Postby DmanOfAlcatraz on 09 Oct 2004, 01:58

i just wanted to say hey. i am new to this site, i know i know no duh. but i just caught masters of the universe a few hours ago and it was a pretty righteous flick. it got my interest stoked on dolph. he was pretty good in that but i have seen better actors. sorry but that is just my opinion but the action was pretty boss and dolph looked real cool sporting that cape around though i was not all enthused with the leather cod piece he was sporting. enough of my rambling mayhap you could recomend some other dolph films maybee i'll find one that is up my alley. you guys seem to be up on you dolpheilia (sorry thats stupid but i hope you get my meaning. though i wont worry you guys seem real friendly here and very conversational. my brother is actualy on this site (i am actualy using his pc) and he was the one who showed me MOTU and he says yuo all are rel cool about helping a guyt out with dolph questions i would ask him but he is at work all the time. i know i know i am rambling again but i hope you guys have some good recomendations for some more dolph flicks.

peace out guys
"Calm Down, have some dip."
DmanOfAlcatraz

Postby Dolph_the_Arcane on 09 Oct 2004, 07:06

Hi there Dman! I'm new here too, so you're not alone! I'm sure you'll enjoy this site.

Masters of the Universe is a classic, but in my opinion, there are better Dolph flics out there. I can't really pick which one I think is best, but once you start seeing them, you'll quickly find that they all have some awesome part. Army of One is a fun movie to watch, and Detention has some pretty memorable moments. Just start renting my friend! The journey is rewarding.
Dolph_the_Arcane

Postby Dawn on 10 Oct 2004, 02:52

Some better ones to watch are "I come in Peace", "Red Scorpian", The Punisher (1989 version), and Showdown in Little Tokyo (my personal favorite). There are a ton of others, check out the details here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000185/
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion