What do you think of this ?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby shooby on 10 Feb 2005, 19:50

SPANISH GRAND PRIX, APRIL 28 2002

The Catalunya circuit, near Barcelona, is almost a home-from-home for myself and many members of the West McLaren Mercedes team as we do a lot of our winter and mid-season testing here.

It’s a circuit with a lot of fast, sweeping corners and it can be challenging, even with a good setup. I didn’t manage to get a good run in qualifying, so seventh was disappointing, but I got a good start in the race and ended up battling one of my rivals for third and it was nice to have had a good, clean race. After qualifying where I did, I was pleased to be on the podium for the second time this year. At grands prix, we always get to meet a number of interesting people from other walks of life as our team’s Partners often invite VIPs and special guests. This was no exception in Barcelona, with record-breaking javelin thrower Jan Zelezny, a guest of West, and Hollywood actor Dolph Lundgren, a guest of HUGO BOSS, joining West McLaren Mercedes for some of its excellent hospitality in the Communications Centre.

I've just seen it in this url : http://www.formula-one.cz/win/racingline/dc_diary.html
shooby

Return to General Discussion