new dude

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

new dude

Postby HeartBreakKid on 11 Feb 2005, 20:45

Hey Dolph fans, I just signed up today and wanted to say hello. My name is Kevin I am 21 and from St. Louis Missouri. I am a big Van Damme fan and starting to become a big Dolph fan too. I never got the chance to see a lot of his stuff until lately and I must say HES AWESOME!

I hope to have a lot of good times here and makes some friends too.

And if anyone goes to the VanDamme forums and is wondering if Im the same guy, yes I am.
"I'm all ears"
HeartBreakKid

Postby Dawn on 12 Feb 2005, 09:00

Welcome fellow Missourian! Glad to see another US Dolph fan. Been a Dolph fan long? I've been a fan since I saw Masters of the Universe. I was and still am a big He-Man fan. :)
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby HeartBreakKid on 12 Feb 2005, 17:48

Dawn wrote:Welcome fellow Missourian! Glad to see another US Dolph fan. Been a Dolph fan long? I've been a fan since I saw Masters of the Universe. I was and still am a big He-Man fan. :)

I never thought much of him in the past but I've been watching a lot of his stuff for about a year now. I guess when I finally gave him my full attention I realized that he's pretty cool and that I really enjoy his work.

Alsom I'm really trying to buy his movies on DVD but I'm having a lot of trouble finding his stuff here in MO, have any suggestions on where to look?
"I'm all ears"
HeartBreakKid

Postby carrie on 13 Feb 2005, 02:31

hello and welcome, its great to have a new "face"!! on the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we do
carrie
Regular

Postby Dawn on 13 Feb 2005, 08:00

HeartBreakKid wrote:
Dawn wrote:Welcome fellow Missourian! Glad to see another US Dolph fan. Been a Dolph fan long? I've been a fan since I saw Masters of the Universe. I was and still am a big He-Man fan. :)

Alsom I'm really trying to buy his movies on DVD but I'm having a lot of trouble finding his stuff here in MO, have any suggestions on where to look?

Well, I'm not having much luck here in Springfield either. I saw Detention on sale at Hollywood video for $5 just a month or two after it was released. The old ones are even harder to find unless they are in the Wal-Mart $5.50 bin. Most of them I have to order from Amazon.com or eBay.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby HeartBreakKid on 13 Feb 2005, 12:19

Dawn wrote:
HeartBreakKid wrote:

Well, I'm not having much luck here in Springfield either. I saw Detention on sale at Hollywood video for $5 just a month or two after it was released. The old ones are even harder to find unless they are in the Wal-Mart $5.50 bin. Most of them I have to order from Amazon.com or eBay.

Looks like Ill have to get them off Amazon too.

Also, do you know if or when Retrograde and Defender will be released in the US?
"I'm all ears"
HeartBreakKid

Return to General Discussion