Stallone, Don't Hit Me!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Stallone, Don't Hit Me!

Postby Dawn on 14 Feb 2005, 03:05

Copyright 2004 N.Y.P. Holdings, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
The New York Post

October 23, 2004 Saturday

Pg. 11

STALLONE: DON'T HIT ME!

SYLVESTER Stallone is itching to make "Rocky VI," but he's not eager to take any more lumps in the ring. He tells Maxim: "Carl Weathers broke my nose and my ribs in 'Rocky II.'

But the worst was Dolph Lundgren . . . I thought Rocky and the Russian character would hate each other so much that they'd attack each other like insane amateurs. I said, 'OK, Dolph, I want you to come annihilate me.' And he did. He hit me and hit me and hit me - I had a hard time yelling 'cut' with my mouthpiece clutched somewhere in the middle of my throat. Later that night my heart was pounding, and it kept feeling heavier. Finally they took me to the doctor. The next thing I know, I'm in intensive care for 11 days. One of the blows caused my heart to swell and stop beating. I went, 'OK, this is a little much.' " He also tells of working on movies like 'Rambo II' before the advent of computer-generated imaging. "There was this thing they used called a gas cannon. They'd say, 'You stand 30 feet away, and when we say, 'run,' you run, and we'll fire this thing up your anus.' Believe me, if you're 29 feet away, you're Kentucky Fried butt."
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby HeartBreakKid on 14 Feb 2005, 11:48

lol good read :lol:
"I'm all ears"
HeartBreakKid

Return to General Discussion