Brazilian article

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Brazilian article

Postby Jox on 06 Mar 2005, 22:40

here's an article from 2000 that I've been sent by Brazilian fan Angelica ans asked me to post it, pictures are great! Apparently Dolph relaxing and training holidays in Brazil. It also says he was supposed to shoot the project Legion in the Philippines... Does anyone knows portuguese?

http://gmrmedia.com/dolph/Files/dbuzios_html_7c578f2.jpg

Last edited by Jox on 07 Mar 2005, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 07 Mar 2005, 02:12

ooooh, a phrase springs to mind, " show us your white bits" :lol:
carrie
Regular

Postby shooby on 07 Mar 2005, 14:08

A fan which have visited my website have been posted this mail :

Bonjour, Ça va.

J`ai une reportage de Dolph au Brésil. Vou pouvez mettez cette reportage au site?
Je ne sais pas anglais.

Obs.: Pardon les erreurs de français.

Merci

Angélica
shooby

Postby Dawn on 10 Mar 2005, 10:49

Jox, my knowledge of Portuguese is very limited, (Spanish is so much easier), so please forgive me if it is little off, but here is my translation for the article:

The Mystical hiding place of famous Swedish actor Dolph Lundgren, Swedish actor confesses love for Búzios. Ahead of the beautiful sight of the beach of Azeda, in Búzios, Dolph exercises in its beauty.

Actor of films such as Rocky IV says that the landscape is relaxing. “I prefer to wake up early to have the sensation that the city is empty."

Actor and producer, Swedish Dolph Lundgren (40) has a love in Brazil. Known world-wide as the fighter Drago in the film Rocky IV, he encountered Búzios, a health-resort in the Rio de Janeiro coast, five years ago. "the climate is very good, the people are gentle and have a certain mystery, the same mystery.” The privacy in Búzios is so great that Dolph already feels like a native. He arrived after his wife, Eva Anette, and daughter, Ida (6), also fans of paradise beaches in the city. The actor complains of the fast growth of Búzios. "I know that it is inevitable, therefore I have my tricks. I prefer to wake up very early to have the sensation that the city is empty ", he says. One of the preferred activities of Dolph is to exercise while contemplating the landscape of the Azeda, his preferred beach. "I am absolutely relaxed", counts the actor, who always exhibits a defined (hard) body in his films that he works out for. “My face has the same hard expression”, he says. He says his next part to be: a murderous cold-hearted assassin he will play in Legion, to be filmed in the Philippines.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Travis on 11 Mar 2005, 22:43

He's sure not in the shape he used to be in.
Travis
Regular

Postby Darling on 12 Mar 2005, 15:02

My dear Travis,what is your Problem?Dolph was to this Time 41 Years old and I think for his age he is in a super shape.He can not look like a 20 Years old Boy!I`d wish all Men will looks like Dolph when they are 46 Years.Look in the mirror when you are 46 Years,ok!
Darling
Regular

Postby shooby on 12 Mar 2005, 15:11

Yes, I think he is in best shape like Van Damme in the same ages !!!
shooby

Postby Travis on 14 Mar 2005, 01:19

He sure isn't in as good of shape as Sly, and he's 58.
Travis
Regular

Postby carrie on 14 Mar 2005, 03:31

look at slys face- he looks 78
carrie
Regular

Postby Dawn on 14 Mar 2005, 09:53

Dolph has looked better than in 2000 in the pictures I have seen from 2003-4. I really don't think its that bad of shape for his age. He did not want to be a bodybuilder for life and I can understand that. He has focused more on cardiovascular health by running and focusing more on his karate. Those are essential for life, and its honestly much better than some of the old action heroes did. Charles Bronson looked horrible in old age. Sly does not look better, he just has more muscle mass, however with all those veins popping out at his age, that won't cut it for Hollywood either. No one wants to see that!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion