If Dolph Was Successful ?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mosquito on 12 Apr 2005, 11:44

I think he would do the movies Bruce Willis does.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 12 Apr 2005, 21:27

Yeah... in a way their kind of protagonism is just the same.
All sorts of action movies (don't wanna critizise the story etc.) in a parallel have similarities.
But of course I'd have prefer liked to see Dolph in movies like Die Hard or maybe even as the Terminator. ^^
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Terminator on 16 Apr 2005, 14:52

But to stand up to the character "Duke Nukem" he firstly ought to "beef up" again. I think he got really skinny along the last years.
Another boxing movie is probably out of conversation so far...
I just read through a cinema magazin with soon- coming new movies and there was just another one that deals with boxing...
Anyway I won't like to see anyone else than C. I. Drago. lol

But remembering "Welcome to the Jungle" I think Dwayne Johnson is replacable by Dolph.
But at all his movies are all the same and at least here in Germany I think I am surely the total majority that even knows him. ^^
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby carrie on 16 Apr 2005, 16:26

i can remember either reading an article or seeing an interview where Dolph himself says he finds gaining or losing weight very easy and that he feels a lot healthier being lighter, i agree, i think he looks a lot better when he carries a bit more weight not huge like when he did "masters" but kind of red scorpion or men of war, i think when he is lighter he looks almost gaunt in the face but as longs as he feels healthier i guess thats all that should matter.
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 16 Apr 2005, 19:06

I can't imagine how to feel with such an amount of muslces like in Rocky IV...
so many pounds of mucles mass...
I'd prefer like to have that look, doesn't matter if I feel any "lighter" still.
It's a pity that humans just can look like him even with the age of a teenager. ^^
Then I'd already have reached one goal in life and won't have to think about it. Then the regular training ought to be enough without any fear it could be less improvement.
In comparation I've just watched the end of the DVD Silent Trigger and at that time he was still the packed guy. Additionally I think it isn't necessary to wear a flattop every day. lol

But to stick back to the main subject: Yes, he achieved a lot in his life, even if there are just "a few" people knowing him.
Terminator
Regular

Postby Terminator on 29 Apr 2005, 18:49

He would have better replaced Keanu Reeves in all those bad matrix movies... ~_~
Then I'd really like those episodes...
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion