Did Dolph use Steriods ?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mosquito on 22 Apr 2005, 21:32

I heard that it can be problematic to excercise serious bodybuilding before you are fully grown. But I'm no expert because when I became member of Gold's Gym I was already quite old. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 24 Apr 2005, 19:32

Well I used to start with (to me really lighty weights now... lol) "bodybuilding" when I got 14. There were lying two weighs down in the cellar and I wanted to try it out. After a while I was in "regular training" and then I have made "my own" excercises and it took me half an hour when I was almost exhausted doing weight- lifting. Then the summer passed by and on X-mas I got the "next level". As the traditional present I made a wish and voilà: I got my first body bench, "much heavier" dumbells and my first expander. Within those tools I firstly trained as many muscles as possible to gain the "sub platinum". The anatomy that is and will be all the scaffod. At the beginning I used to have two strings out of five between the two bars of the expander. Now I have between 3-5. After a while I bought another new mat so that I could arrange to enlarge my methods and excercises. Then, doing training every 2nd day a week, I even changed a lot of things with my nutrition. I still eat good, but almost no candies (also because of my godd*** acne) and just less fat, because I wanna have a clear and strong six pack without any fatty consistences in there between. Then with the age of 16 I got another enhancement (that is still my last yet). A fine pair of really heavy short dumbells.
But of course after almost half a year I wanted to beef up and I compared some good fitness centers and now I am an instant user of all those training machines. But for everyone, who is going to start under the age of 16, THIS IS JUST HARD WORK!!! It took me soooo much time (since) and even if all the results can just be visible to you if you take photos every month/year. I had and still have so much disappointments during training, but anyhow I can feel that everything is goin' to stabilize and now for a still-16-year-old I think I made such a great difference to all those "I-prefer-wanna-hang-around-here-in-front-of-my-pc-dudes"!!! :)

But back to topic so far... ^^
I guess Dolph just had around four months to "beef himself up" for the role of Drago for Rocky IV. He said sth. about a sports center etc... but he used to have some training before, didn't he?!
I mean from "zero to hero" within just a period of four months... dunno right now.
So I ought to be optimistic about my body. I have so many things I'd change just right now, but it gotta goin'. ;)
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Previous

Return to General Discussion