Dolph injured

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph injured

Postby Jox on 30 Apr 2005, 08:27

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 30 Apr 2005, 13:40

How come?
Who's that man to his left? Did he overstrain himself by acting to much? In Spain?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby shooby on 10 May 2005, 15:07

He's not a superhero, he's simply a man ! With the movies he's done it's logic he could be broken his leg !

That's strange ! To have the pics without watermark you should to register but when you are registred you can't have the pics !
shooby

Postby Terminator on 11 May 2005, 14:07

But even injured Dolph looks stone- cold like in his movies... lol
I hope this won't be a risk for his movie business.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby shooby on 11 May 2005, 18:56

When you are injured you don't laugh !

When did this injury happened ?
shooby

Postby Terminator on 11 May 2005, 21:28

Yes of course you won't laugh, but this could even be a photo, just taken out of his grim- looking character in movies. ^^
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 12 May 2005, 06:43

I personaly would guess that he broke his leg skiing...

actually someone spot him in LA around the Nu Image offices (damn, and I live in LA now, I could have been there!)

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/diary/sightings/hollywood-privacywatch-jake-gyllenhaal-flees-applebees-034716.php

· Rollin down the sidewalk on Wilshire today (2/24) enjoying the sunshine and who was kickin’ it Miracle Mile-styles at an outside table of a local office-drone-friendly lunch spot???? None other than Ivan Drago a.k.a. Dolph Lundgren. The patio lunch was adjacent to the squat, mirrored Nu Image and Millennium Films office building. The Dolph was looking ripped in his pale blue Izod golf shirt, jeans, celeb-special brown sunglasses with the light, faded tint. He had a black cast on his right foot and crutches on the ground behind him. Meeting with scruffy slouchy guy. No Brigette Nielsen in sight.
Jox
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion