Who is Peri Momm ?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Who is Peri Momm ?

Postby shooby on 10 May 2005, 15:46

Before to be maried with Anete Dolph was married with a woman called Peri Momm ! But who is she ? I don't know her and I can't have any informations abou her !
shooby

Postby Jox on 12 May 2005, 07:10

I don't know who she is, but anyway I'm pretty sure her marriage with Dolph is only a fake rumor that was on imdb for some time and has spead around the web...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 12 May 2005, 10:09

That's possible !?!
shooby

Postby Dawn on 13 May 2005, 06:11

Jox is right. Peri Momm's name was only listed on IMDB's website and then everyone started using that information. I even e-mailed the person who originally wrote the bio with her name on it and I asked where they got this information. They did not respond, which leads me to believe they had no evidence to back it up at all. Her name is never appeared in any of the 100s of articles I have collected on Dolph over the years. You would think that in interviews in 1990, he would have mentioned a wife when he was asked about family in interviews, but he never did. He has never been shy about pictures with girlfriends or talking about girlfriends and fiancees, so I would say this information is definitely false since he never mentions her and there are no pictures of her at all.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion