Dolph Lundgren at Sandra Bullock's wedding this weekend

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph Lundgren at Sandra Bullock's wedding this weekend

Postby Dawn on 17 Jul 2005, 18:34

Dolph was spotted at the wedding this weekend. Here's the article: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid072160011942/
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby OrbiT^ on 20 Jul 2005, 19:26

Let's hope he comes to my wedding to :D
OrbiT^

Postby Mosquito on 20 Jul 2005, 21:05

I don't know how you guys feel about this kind of coverage but it makes me sick to read all that "dresses where designed by X, cake delivered by Y and the flowers where arranged by Z". WTF cares? Is it all about how expensive it was? Yuck.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 20 Jul 2005, 23:16

Well, if this will be true one day, Dolph would be in the "main stream news" again. :)
But I know for sure that Sandra didn't marry Dolph Lundgren or that she would ever be willing someone who is already married, even that Dolph hasn't all that much time to go on wedding parties, has he?? ^^
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Dawn on 21 Jul 2005, 06:12

Terminator wrote:Well, if this will be true one day, Dolph would be in the "main stream news" again. :)
But I know for sure that Sandra didn't marry Dolph Lundgren or that she would ever be willing someone who is already married, even that Dolph hasn't all that much time to go on wedding parties, has he?? ^^

I said he was AT the wedding not IN the wedding party. Big difference. If you read the article, it says that Sandra married Jesse James and Dolph was seen near the wedding along with other guests of the wedding.

Mosquito- For some reason Hollywood seems to think people actually care what stars wear. Or that it really matters who designed a cake that my grandmother and probably thousands of other people could make. Most of its ugly, over-expensive crap.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 21 Jul 2005, 20:22

Oh... ^^
Seems to had some misunderstanding.
That's great. Just like "mr. and Mrs. Smith"---> Dolph and Sandra... duelling together. :)
But how come that Dolph was invited or even his appearence there? Funny!
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion