"Newbie" here...

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

"Newbie" here...

Postby Drago_8 on 20 Aug 2005, 06:06

hey everyone! love this site! and i absolutely LOVE dolph...he is soo hot!!! 8)

are there any die hard rocky fans out there??? if so then go to this website for an awesome forum to join ---> www.totalrocky.com :D :D
"By going that one more round when you don't think you can,
makes all the difference in your life." --ROCKY
Drago_8

Postby Terminator on 21 Aug 2005, 11:48

Hi, Drago 8!
Yeah, I know this site. ;)
Quite good within the media and surely almost up-to-date. Missed having a look there for a week. Concerning Dolph, the 4th movie was the best.

Got one question: How did you find this board? Just bysearching around or did a friend tellin' ya?

Hey, we could do commercial advertising for this board. lol
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Drago_8 on 23 Aug 2005, 05:24

Terminator wrote:Got one question: How did you find this board? Just bysearching around or did a friend tellin' ya?

Hey, we could do commercial advertising for this board. lol

i found it by just surfin around. 8) lol, ya you guys should then more people would hear about it and join!!! :D
"By going that one more round when you don't think you can,
makes all the difference in your life." --ROCKY
Drago_8

Postby Terminator on 23 Aug 2005, 11:16

It's not my turn doing this, but I already mentioned doing some advertising, months ago. ^^
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 23 Aug 2005, 20:37

well if somebody wants to do some advertising that's fine because I don't have time for this... (but honestly I like keeping it in a somewhat small community)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 23 Aug 2005, 23:12

;)
That's the other side of aspects, sure!
Better than having thousands of other fans just surfing around here...
It would surely interrupt a lot of data- transmission for the everyday usage. By the way, do you administrators make any profit with this boards? If, depending on the amount of money, you could think about that again. Might be helpful, even making Dolph more popular---> a hit for pruducing more Dolph- like action movies soon. ^^
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 24 Aug 2005, 13:19

The board is non-profit. It doesn't make money. Indeed, if you want to calculate the share of webspace and data traffic, it even costs. But let's see that as private sponsoring. Almost every hobby costs money. Jox is right, a small but nice community is better than a big one with a lot of idiots. When I think about the old forum, that was only crap in the end, almost completely consisting of bad troll postings.

Hey, think about it this way Terminator: we are elite. ;-)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 24 Aug 2005, 14:29

@ Mosquito: Yes, right! :)

Just the small professional knowledge bass. Some newcomers sometimes, but still on top, being well- informed about Dolph. lol
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion