What got you to love Dolph??

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

What got you to love Dolph??

Postby Drago_8 on 23 Aug 2005, 05:36

sorry if this subject is already in this forum.... :roll:

but what got you guys to notice dolph? a movie? something on TV? in a magazine?

for me it was rocky IV when i first seen dolph and how handsome he was :lol: since then i have seen many movies of him and hoping to see more!!
"By going that one more round when you don't think you can,
makes all the difference in your life." --ROCKY
Drago_8

Postby Moltisanti on 23 Aug 2005, 08:35

Love might be a bit strong but the first movie that made me a fan was THE PUNISHER. After that I liked SHOWDOWN and a bit later I saw UNIVERSAL SOLDIER and that was when he officially became my favorite actor.
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 23 Aug 2005, 11:12

I was a Stallone fan and saw Dolph in Rocky IV. After that I was hooked and tried to watch everything with him that I could get hold of.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 23 Aug 2005, 11:14

Well... I am a real fan since about 1 1/2 years. Before it was Arnold. ^^
I think it was Red Scorpion once. When I was younger, I 've watched this movie partly, so not completely. I think two years later I was remembering about this movie, it's name and I wanted to have this movie. Then ebay was a known tool to me and I started auctioning. While watching, I felt kind of coolness and actually he's the better body role to me. Arnold was to much overtrained then. I think that's the way I became I great fan. Since, I was often recording movies on TV with Dolph (mostly kind of mass production... nothing great, like fight of the Dragon...), but within Rocky IV I was really impressed, how good an actor can look within every situation...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion