Villain Dolph. Hero Who ???

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Moltisanti on 17 Nov 2005, 04:49

With Seagal out of shape I don't think I would want those 2 to do a film together. It would be cool, but not as cool as maybe 10 years ago.

I think I'd like to see Lundgren go up against some of the more current action-oriented actors. The Rock would be interesting but Jason Statham and Thomas Jane would also be a joy to see.

If I could pick one guy for him to play the villain to it would be Jet Li, mainly because their fighting/acting styles are so different that it would be a pretty wild film.
Moltisanti
Regular

Postby Lorphos on 21 Nov 2005, 12:25

The Rock, definitely!
Lorphos

Postby Terminator on 10 Dec 2005, 16:16

Just like Arnold in "Last Action Hero"? well... talking about the technical development, this can be arranged with ease, but at the end it's just himself, doing all faked. Using a double of him is kind of boring.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Terminator on 31 Dec 2005, 12:28

That could work, even if it's quite funny to see the same person acting completely different at the same time. :D
As I can remember, they never shew Arnold (the original human) and his clone on one screen in "The 6th day". The only thing is that makes them differenciable is this marcant, small dot under the eye ball...
If thex are going to do the same thing within movies Dolph has produced with, it is one possibility, but the way like in "Last Action Hero" is more powerful in present with the technology of creating "doubles", just acted by the same actor, but overlayed to a parallel on a PC so that you might thinks it's definitely for real.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to General Discussion