CANDID PICS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Darling on 27 Feb 2012, 16:44

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
She looks like a brasser,with a belly Top and a Tatoo on her foot! :shock: She is absolutely undressed for an Oscar Party!!!! :roll: What a FAUXPAS!!!!! Dolph looks really good,like a Gentleman :)
Darling
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 27 Feb 2012, 20:55

But the shoes are nice. ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby whiteandblank on 27 Feb 2012, 22:48

She looks quite nice actually ,nice hwight too
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank

Postby Ivan, Jr. on 28 Feb 2012, 03:56

dolphage wrote:I believe they know eachother through Kyokushin karate.

Yes, he was in Missionary Man, Direct Contact and Command Performance with Dolph. I believe he is the pics posted here a while back with Dolph doing some karate training outdoors in a park in Beverly Hills. :)
Ivan, Jr.

Postby Jox on 28 Feb 2012, 19:36

Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 28 Feb 2012, 22:33

She looks pretty. And tall. OK so the dress isn't the classiest thing in the world but she's not a bad piece of ass.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Jox on 29 Feb 2012, 01:47

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 29 Feb 2012, 02:24

She looks like a B.....and she is a B.....!!!! Because she is 30 Years old and together with a 54 Year old Man!!!Sorry but she could be his Daughter! She does nothing for her Living,she is so young and so lazy,everyday (on Set,also) from the Morning till the Evening she is togehter with Dolph and does nothing. Why she will not work?? She is just 30 years old.Every decent Woman have a Work,except B.....,what catch a rich Man!!!!
SHE MOVED TO L.A. IN DOLPHS HOUSE;THOUGH DOLPH WAS MARRIED,STILL!!!!What kind of Woman does that bad Things? I don`t know how you call that Women in Sweden,in Germany we call it Sluts!!!
I`m so sorry for his Daughters,they have to watch their Father with his young B.....
Think what ever YOU want,this is my Opinion and will never change.

By the Way she is so tall and looks like a Transvestit and her Dress is a NO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Darling
Regular

Postby shooby on 29 Feb 2012, 12:07

Sure that for me she doesn't worth Annette. She remind me Darcy LaPier and Jean Claude Van Damme
shooby

Postby Jox on 29 Feb 2012, 13:29

That's harsh! ("she's tall and looks like a TV", what the f...?!)

I may have reacted differently years ago but I've grown and learned to think differently about those things.

OK, like in all situations of broken marriages and a new lover, she can't be or replace Anette, simply because she isn't the same person. And she'll be bashed by some people just because she's the new "mistress" / "girlfriend".

She's not a b.... and she's NOT like Darcy LaPier (now that was a real b...)! Dolph could have fallen into a lot worse in Hollywood! Having met her and hanged out with her for a few days, I can tell she's a genuine plain smart girl and she doesn't seem after the money or show business fame at all.

So what if she's younger? I know nice couples with a 20 years age difference and 30 isn't like she's a young immature girl fresh out of high school or college. So what if she doesn't work right now, She wasn't gonna keep her hairdresser job in Sweden while Dolph was in LA! She probably can't even work legally in the US yet and is looking for something to do. But I mostly think it's convenient and more comfortable for Dolph that she doesn't mind living in LA, travelling with him and following him on set because that was the big argument with Anette (plus D can work out with her since she was a Swedish karate champion). They've been together a year and half so we don't know where this is going but it's not just a fling and they look quite affectionate together.

This is none of our business to judge. Life happens, it happens everyday to anybody. Lifelong marriage is a naive fantasy nowadays, things change, people change and move on...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 29 Feb 2012, 14:33

Jox wrote:That's harsh! ("she's tall and looks like a TV", what the f...?!)
she can't be or replace Anette, simply because she isn't the same person.

So what if she's younger?

This is none of our business to judge. Life happens, it happens everyday to anybody. Lifelong marriage is a naive fantasy nowadays, things change, people change and move on...

Wise words.
bomaz

Postby Darling on 29 Feb 2012, 14:59

I agree with Shooby,she is same B.... like Darcy La Pier.
Jenny the young Chick give up her Job to moved with an old rich Man to L.A.I think,she will live in a glamourous Life,only.I think Dolph has the Possibility to get a Creen Card for her,if she like to work.But she doesn`t. Annette has two Chlidren and is working,she couldn`t traveling around the World with him!!!!!Dolph was 17 Years proud of her and he had no Problem ,that Anette was not with him.Why now??????
Jox,what nice couples to you know in the Movie-World,tell me I like to laugh!!!!
All the Girls,what together with old rich Man are B.....,believe me!!! But this B.... are working,modeling and so on!!!!
Jox you think that Girls are nice???? I think you believe to Santa Claus,also???
These kind of Girls loves only the Money or for Famous,that`s all!!!!!!! And Jenny will same nothing more and nothing else!!!!!!!!!
Darling
Regular

Postby hansson55 on 29 Feb 2012, 15:34

I really don´t understand why you react like that Darling, I see nothing wrong with Dolphs choice. Stop being so angry over somthing you don´t know half about.
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby dolphage on 29 Feb 2012, 15:38

Darling, we don't know any of those things about her.

I hope he has a kid with her and it's a boy. That would be one handsome, little, karatekicking viking.

I also hopes he stays on good terms with Anette and especially keeps being a huge part of his daughters lives.

Also, I don't know about Jox but I believe in Santa Claus, he comes to our house every Christmas. I know he's real. Plus, he kinda looks like my dad.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion