CANDID PICS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Darling on 29 Feb 2012, 20:46

Sorry Guys,I`m not angry,is just my Opinion,OK.
What I see and what I know about her it`s engouh.How I told,she gave up her Job moved to L.A. into Dolphs House,though Dolph was married,still!!!! I know what kind of Woman does something like that.For Anette it must be like a Stab in her Heart!!! What for a Humiliation!!!

Dolphage,if Dolph gets a Kid with her ,Dolph will cry:"Honey,I blew up the KId!!!!!!!Also he cry:I`m to old to be a Father,I can be his Grandfather :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Dolph will marry her and has a Baby with her,Dolph will leaves her as soon as possible,because she has not more Time to travelling around the World with him.That was the Main-Reason,why Dolph leaves Anette,like Jox told :roll: :roll:

If your Father looks really like Santa Claus,maybe he is the "Real" and you don`t knew it since all the Years:lol: :lol: :lol:

So don`t be angry with me,I`m really a nice Girl :lol: :lol:
Darling
Regular

Postby shooby on 29 Feb 2012, 21:13

Darling wrote:So don`t be angry with me,I`m really a nice Girl :lol: :lol:

OK, so your reaction is because of that. You're jealous. You would have preferred got Dolph has her place ;)
shooby

Postby Axel Berntsson on 29 Feb 2012, 21:15

I agrees with you a little there "Darling" but just like Jox said its Dolphs choice :)

Btw the swedish word you was looking for is SLAMPA! 8)
My favorite Swedish dinner would be baby seal and whale ass in the summer. But I'd really die for some Chinese."
Axel Berntsson

Postby Jox on 29 Feb 2012, 21:34

Jox,what nice couples to you know in the Movie-World,tell me I like to laugh!!!!

I didn't say these couples were in the movies, I was only referring to the age difference thing. ;)
Darling wrote:That was the Main-Reason,why Dolph leaves Anette,like Jox told :roll: :roll:

That's not exactly what I said, not what I meant at least. Things are not that simplistic in a couple breaking up and from what I understand it was a while since Anette blamed Dolph for working and being away too much. They were trying to work things out and on their way of separating long before Dolph met Jenny. I think that's why we heard Dolph say a couple of times before that, that he and his wife were "best friends"...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 29 Feb 2012, 22:33

Jox wrote:from what I understand it was a while since Anette blamed Dolph for working and being away too much.

Does this date from the break-in?
shooby

Postby Jox on 01 Mar 2012, 11:57

shooby wrote:
Jox wrote:from what I understand it was a while since Anette blamed Dolph for working and being away too much.

Does this date from the break-in?

At least a few years before their official break-up / divorce.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 01 Mar 2012, 17:16

Axel Berntsson wrote:Btw the swedish word you was looking for is SLAMPA! 8)

Which, in paradoxially is borrowed from darling's native tounge; German ("schlampe").

So what is an acceptable age difference in a relationship? Is The Big Guy is pushing it with twenty some years? Would ten years be OK? Even for non-celebrities?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby shooby on 02 Mar 2012, 12:16

hansson55 wrote:I really don´t understand why you react like that Darling, I see nothing wrong with Dolphs choice. Stop being so angry over somthing you don´t know half about.

Like I said, she doesn't worth Anette ;)
For proof, this :

vs. that :

Not the same thing, who is the most glamour?
shooby

Postby Darling on 02 Mar 2012, 16:33

Shooby ,Of course Anette is most glamour,she was always well dress on Parties,like these.I think we all see the Difference.

Dolphage,I think five Years are enough.The Woman should be a bit older,because they are much more fit in all Things,if you understand what I mean :wink:
By the way, Madonna, is the female pendant to Dolph, when she has a young Man, everybody say "Just a Toyboy"and the young Man loves only her money and famous,so why ?What is the difference between Men and women???? Do you really believe the young Girls love the old Men with their old BALLS????? :lol: :lol:
The only Things what they do love is "the big Wallet"!!!!!! :roll: :roll: OK???

Hansson, everything is wrong with Dolph Choice,she is to young and a slampa!!!!!!(Thanks for this swedish Word,Axel) the only Thing what she want is having a Baby with Dolph ,getting marry and have a glamour Life.Because she will not working!!!!! :roll: :roll: By the way I`am just honest not angry and don`t stop talking me ,OK!!!
Darling
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 03 Mar 2012, 02:23

About that Annette-and-new-GF-stuff: I think it's his business. It's not mine. I watch his movies, I'd really love to talk to him one day. But what GF he chooses should not be of my concern. As a fan I just wish he's happy. (And I really like her shoes.)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 03 Mar 2012, 19:00

Darling wrote:Do you really believe the young Girls love the old Men with their old BALLS????? :lol:

I'm not sure how to answer that... I'll pass. Wait, that's from a movie isn't it? "Old... balls!"

Dolph's GF is in her thirties though, she's not a teenager, she's done some living.

I don't care if the woman or the man is older as long as both parties in the relationship is happy. Personally I don't find older women attractive but for those guys that do; Go for it! Have fun!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby shooby on 03 Mar 2012, 20:16

If young girls is not enough, should he take the older ? In this case which one?
- Grace Jones ? I think we would hear "Oups, I did it again"
- Sharon Stone ? If I have imagined together in Expendable (after all, Sharon has already played with sly and he played his old partners) to explain why Gunnar is so tortured : their son died and the couple couldn't resist this event, but in the real life ?!?
- Brigite Nielsen ! Did sly accept it ?
- Elizabeth Taylor ? Too late
- other ? Now I haven't ideas ;)
shooby

Postby Darling on 05 Mar 2012, 02:14

http://lenailosangeles.blogspot.com/

Mosquito,if you really like to meet Dolph,you have to do something,like I did,(It tooks along Time and a lot of Trouble for me to meet Dolph on Set"The Shooter" in Prag 1994,the first Time) :wink:

Dolph wird nicht auf einem weißen Pferd zu Dir nach Dortmund geritten kommen und rufen "Wo ist Mosquito,ich will "Hallo" sagen" :lol: :lol: :lol:
So plan your next Trip to "The Expendables2" Premiere in Berlin August 30th. We can meet again,there!!!Maybe some other Guys of the Forum will come ,also :wink: :wink:
Darling
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 06 Mar 2012, 02:51

Darling wrote:So plan your next Trip to "The Expendables2" Premiere in Berlin August 30th. We can meet again,there!!!Maybe some other Guys of the Forum will come ,also :wink: :wink:

Hell yeah, thanks for the early reminder! (I think Dolph would look silly on a white horse anyway). :mrgreen: This time I'd like to avoid being soaked from the rain without Dolph even noticing me. Or Dolph ignoring me because he's afraid of that crazy, screaming woman waving with an old Playboy magazine. :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 06 Mar 2012, 14:54

Mosquito, next Time take the Fitness-Book to Berlin,I think it`s more serious,than the naked Pics of Dolph :wink: Maybe he thought,what kind of Woman is that,what waving with the Playboy-Magazin :oops: :wink: :lol:

But a Meeting of some Fans in Berlin would be great or not???? So who is interested????? A Trip to Berlin to plan is early engough.I think we will have a lot of Fun there :D
Darling
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion