CANDID PICS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Darling on 14 Nov 2011, 03:03

Dolph is special Vip-Guest in Disco Club Planet La Dolce Vita in Sofia
A lot of Pics 6 Sites

http://www.disco.bg/NewSite/index.php/p ... 94/200#top
Darling
Regular
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 03 Jan 2004, 15:04
Location: Düsseldorf/Germany

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Ringy on 17 Nov 2011, 22:52

aka Hanako
User avatar
Ringy
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 19:34
Location: Rim of the World

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby shooby on 18 Dec 2011, 12:43

EDIT : I transfer thoses pics on my message on page 42
Last edited by shooby on 27 Jul 2013, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
shooby
Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: 26 Mar 2004, 13:31
Location: Neuilly Saint Front (FRANCE)


Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Ringy on 30 Jan 2012, 13:36

aka Hanako
User avatar
Ringy
Member
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 19:34
Location: Rim of the World

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Darling on 06 Feb 2012, 16:17

A lucky Couple in Los Angeles on Rodeo Drive "Dolph and his 1,90cm(6,1) B.....Girlfriend
http://themediacircuit.photoshelter.com ... BA9UM.mvs/
Darling
Regular
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 03 Jan 2004, 15:04
Location: Düsseldorf/Germany

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Jox on 14 Feb 2012, 22:20

User avatar
Jox
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19175
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:03

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby whiteandblank on 15 Feb 2012, 00:30

He has aged really well. I mean, I get comments that I look young for my age :wink: , but he looks 20 years younger and still pretty good looking too.
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: UK

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby shooby on 15 Feb 2012, 12:59

In spite of his age he's in a very great shape
User avatar
shooby
Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: 26 Mar 2004, 13:31
Location: Neuilly Saint Front (FRANCE)

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby dolphage on 15 Feb 2012, 16:43

whiteandblank wrote:I get comments that I look young for my age :wink:

Congratulations. How old are you, if one might ask? Because if you're thirteen, Im not sure it's a compliment.

Dolph looks cooler than ever in those pics. I just always wish he'd put on a little more muscle mass, but I've wanted that since the early nineties (when I was in my late seventies). But all things considered, his face looks badass now that he's older. He should play The Punisher NOW.
Spring, era jävlar!
User avatar
dolphage
Regular
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 16:05
Location: Spain

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby shooby on 15 Feb 2012, 16:52

dolphage wrote:Dolph looks cooler than ever in those pics. I just always wish he'd put on a little more muscle mass, but I've wanted that since the early nineties (when I was in my late seventies). But all things considered, his face looks badass now that he's older. He should play The Punisher NOW.

He's Dolph, he's not a bodybuilder. He doesn't need "more muscle mass".
User avatar
shooby
Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: 26 Mar 2004, 13:31
Location: Neuilly Saint Front (FRANCE)

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby dolphage on 15 Feb 2012, 17:00

I feel like it was his thing to be huge guy, these days actors go through intense training regimens for a couple of months before a film and they end up with mass quite comperable to Dolph's. He was never the size of an elite bodybuilder but he was quite close in the late eighties.

I don't like it when they cast bigger guys then him in his films, like in Icarus/The Killing Machine when half the bad guys AND his exwifes new bf all dwarf him. I don't think he's playing up to his strengths by doing that sorta stuff.
Spring, era jävlar!
User avatar
dolphage
Regular
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 16:05
Location: Spain

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby whiteandblank on 15 Feb 2012, 18:32

dolphage wrote:
whiteandblank wrote:I get comments that I look young for my age :wink:

Congratulations. How old are you, if one might ask? Because if you're thirteen, Im not sure it's a compliment.

Dolph looks cooler than ever in those pics. I just always wish he'd put on a little more muscle mass, but I've wanted that since the early nineties (when I was in my late seventies). But all things considered, his face looks badass now that he's older. He should play The Punisher NOW.



:lol: , nooooooooooooo I am 31, and get mistaken for early twenties. Its an ego thing mate.


agreed with the muscle mass thing though, but I think age does play a part. Lifting weights can be harmful to joints, and the older you get, the harder it is to keep up to such a high standard. And I think he probably wants to focus on keeping fit and lean, more like his karate days than Rocky, Masters of the universe etc
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: UK

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby Mosquito on 16 Feb 2012, 01:04

I think he looks absolutely terrific in those photos and the muscle mass is quite ok. Granted, Red Scorpion is still the best droolfest, but it meant steroids. And I think it's better to be leaner but healthier now.
User avatar
Mosquito
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 18:23

Re: CANDID PICS

Postby dolphage on 16 Feb 2012, 16:12

whiteandblank wrote:
:lol: , nooooooooooooo I am 31, and get mistaken for early twenties. Its an ego thing mate.


agreed with the muscle mass thing though, but I think age does play a part. Lifting weights can be harmful to joints, and the older you get, the harder it is to keep up to such a high standard. And I think he probably wants to focus on keeping fit and lean, more like his karate days than Rocky, Masters of the universe etc

Early twenties? That's good. I'm 34 and my gf thinks I look about 38. She knows how to flatter a guy.

Yeah, karate has always been his first love, I think. He has been built for karate rather than the movies ever since The Punisher.
Mosquito wrote:Red Scorpion is still the best droolfest, but it meant steroids. And I think it's better to be leaner but healthier now.

That's the thing, to put on that extra amount of muscle involves sacrifices; Ilegal substances and an insane dedication to diet and training. I can't blame him, I worked out a lot fifteen years ago but it kinda consumes your whole life to try to be a bodybuilder. Then again I'm not an action star so I'm excused for not being huge (except where it counts).
Spring, era jävlar!
User avatar
dolphage
Regular
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 16:05
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron